I've just emailed my consultant!!

EmmaLou

Hi all,
I've just taken the plunge and emailed a consultant!!! I am hoping to start on 2nd May.
So I will be on here looking for lots if support and advice. I've never done CD before, but I have tried another VLCD before. I choose CD this time because I think that the one to one consultations will help keep me on track. I'm just hoping that I can afford it as I still need to feed the rest of the family!! :)

Here's to a slimmer summer holiday!!

Emma x
(also bride July 2012)

hi hun well done on taking your first step on CD as far as l know and just from reading threads here, CD is cheaper with more variety of shakes soups etc good luck hun

Hi Emma

Well done on your decision! It's day 2 for me today, so far it's been ok though had sone cravings yesterday which I think were due to the flavourings. I'm also getting married next year - august 12 so want the weight off before start trying dresses in january. Have 7 stone to lose! Good luck xx xx

hey there and :welcome: to minis.you will get all the support and advice that you`ll ever need on here.As you`ve done a vlcd before then you know whats involved,just stick with it and you`ll do great.
Best of luck

how exciting! i remember booking my appointment and chomping at the bit til it arrived! best thing I ever did :) good luck xx

Thanks for your encouragement!!
i am dreading telling my family more than actually doing the diet!! i know i'm going to get "your only going to put more weight on after" blah blah blah...... and i know this is true if i don't follow the plan correctly.

i cant wait to start now. I also want to start trying on wedding dresses in about October/November

good luck everyone and keep up the great work xxx

Good luck, you'll do brilliantly!

Plus everyone on here is amazing for moral support & inspiration! I love them :)

Hi all,
I've just taken the plunge and emailed a consultant!!! I am hoping to start on 2nd May.
So I will be on here looking for lots if support and advice. I've never done CD before, but I have tried another VLCD before. I choose CD this time because I think that the one to one consultations will help keep me on track. I'm just hoping that I can afford it as I still need to feed the rest of the family!! :)

Here's to a slimmer summer holiday!!

Emma x
(also bride July 2012)

Hey Emmalou,Im starting May 2nd also!I have my appointment booked and CANNOT WAIT to get started as I will have 7 weeks from when I start till my Cape Verde holiday!!
Good luck xxxxx:D

Hi Emma good luck on the start of your new journey in May I started 2 weeks ago got 63lbs to loss and already lost 17lbs it's the best thing I've ever done :)

Thanks for the replies!! i still am very excited about starting, i am already cutting down on carbs not having them after 3. so lots of fish and chicken salads for dinner. i have also stopped having sugar in my coffee and am cutting down on those and am having lots of water!!

rachy- i will be looking for you on here as we will start at the same time!! hope you dont mind? we can compare symptoms!! lol

good luck everyone

Back