I've just emailed my consultant!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by EmmaLou, 13 April 2011 Social URL.

1. EmmaLou

EmmaLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(15.18%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi all,
    I've just taken the plunge and emailed a consultant!!! I am hoping to start on 2nd May.
    So I will be on here looking for lots if support and advice. I've never done CD before, but I have tried another VLCD before. I choose CD this time because I think that the one to one consultations will help keep me on track. I'm just hoping that I can afford it as I still need to feed the rest of the family!! :)

Here's to a slimmer summer holiday!!

Emma x
    (also bride July 2012)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    hi hun well done on taking your first step on CD as far as l know and just from reading threads here, CD is cheaper with more variety of shakes soups etc good luck hun

4. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Hi Emma

Well done on your decision! It's day 2 for me today, so far it's been ok though had sone cravings yesterday which I think were due to the flavourings. I'm also getting married next year - august 12 so want the weight off before start trying dresses in january. Have 7 stone to lose! Good luck xx xx

5. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    hey there and :welcome: to minis.you will get all the support and advice that you`ll ever need on here.As you`ve done a vlcd before then you know whats involved,just stick with it and you`ll do great.
    Best of luck

6. loveablemonkey

loveablemonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    how exciting! i remember booking my appointment and chomping at the bit til it arrived! best thing I ever did :) good luck xx

7. EmmaLou

EmmaLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(15.18%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks for your encouragement!!
    i am dreading telling my family more than actually doing the diet!! i know i'm going to get "your only going to put more weight on after" blah blah blah...... and i know this is true if i don't follow the plan correctly.

i cant wait to start now. I also want to start trying on wedding dresses in about October/November

good luck everyone and keep up the great work xxx

8. coralprincess

coralprincess Happiest Girl :D

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.57%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Who knows!!
    Good luck, you'll do brilliantly!

Plus everyone on here is amazing for moral support & inspiration! I love them :)

9. rachy1986

rachy1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    VLCD(to start)CD 2/5/11
    Hey Emmalou,Im starting May 2nd also!I have my appointment booked and CANNOT WAIT to get started as I will have 7 weeks from when I start till my Cape Verde holiday!!
    Good luck xxxxx:D

10. toptooty77

toptooty77 Full Member

Hi Emma good luck on the start of your new journey in May I started 2 weeks ago got 63lbs to loss and already lost 17lbs it's the best thing I've ever done :)

11. EmmaLou

EmmaLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(15.18%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks for the replies!! i still am very excited about starting, i am already cutting down on carbs not having them after 3. so lots of fish and chicken salads for dinner. i have also stopped having sugar in my coffee and am cutting down on those and am having lots of water!!

rachy- i will be looking for you on here as we will start at the same time!! hope you dont mind? we can compare symptoms!! lol

good luck everyone

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.