I've just had 170 syns

Jack cooper

I've done really well and normally have a night out or 2 and remain in my syns (I use them weekly) and come out with great losses, I've just come back from WI and lost 9.5lb in 2 week (couldn't make last week) and thought celebrate with the wife by having pizza and a couple of beers..............

165 syns!!!
My allowance is 175 a week so don't know what I should do.

I don't so slimming world but follow a few people who do.

I do cc so if I went over one day I would probably just draw a line under it and stick to plan for the rest of the week, maybe clawing back 100 calories a day (so roughly 5 less syns a day).

Based on your stats I don't think this will cause a gain. You are likely to still lose this week.

If you do want to limit the syns you can. But only do this if you can stick with feeling deprived ie it won't lead to a binge or similar.

My blowouts like this are usually pre-planned and, although I use daily syns, I always keep my syns as low as possible for the rest of the week. Most of the time I have still lost this way or at least stayed the same. :)

I did this with McDonalds a couple of days ago - at least 70 syns but it was so worth it at the time! What I'm doing is to trying to stick to the lower side of my daily syns and have 5-10 a day. I'm also planning to do a couple of SP days this week, just to help boost the losses. My weigh in is tonight so it's too late for me and I know I'm going to see a gain but it sounds like you've got another week until you weigh in again so I'm sure you'll still see a loss, as long as you stay on plan the rest of the week :)

Hi Jack.

This is my first week and I did a similar thing on Friday night.

I knew I was going out to dinner and had everything planned to stick with in my syns. But something went wrong with the house I was going to be buying and the stress meant I lost all self control.

To try and rectify this, I have tried to be a good as possible since Friday, my weigh in is tomorrow. I am not expecting a loss this week, even a maintain would be great. But I try to remind myself, if I wasn't on plan, I would have had my binge on Friday night and carried on eating badly in the week, meaning I would have put weight on!

Congratulations on your weight loss so far! I would use that as motivation to keep me going :)

Trina

How did you get 25 syns a day , I take it that happens if you go to class?
I went to a class once a while ago and was told I should have 25 syns too but everywhere else says it's 15max

Back