I've just had a week of fun!

jessie40

I went completely off diet for a week (planned), went and caught up with my old life and re evaluated my life as it is. I stayed up late, drank to excess and ate what I wanted. And figured out my life direction.
Put on nearly 1 lb over the week - I was stunned. I didn't want to eat much at all.
Faced with anything I wanted - I wanted nothing at all!

God you dont know how reassuring that is!! I'm worried about piling all my weight back on. I've only done 2 weeks & I have noticed a real change in my attitude towards food - in a good way!

Sounds like you had a fab week - which you richly deserve after all your hard work & commitment.

well done for planning it, having a good time, and not putting much on! Sounds like you had a lush time x

Good grief, only 1lb is fantastic - I put 2lbs on last weekend just having a picnic and a few very healthy meals lol
Bren xx

Well, congrats on getting away with it! lol

You've been at this a while, so you know this may still bite you on the bottom in the next week or two. Just be a bit accepting if it does...

Absolutely. I am expecting a bad few weeks and that will be fine.
I needed a week away to figure out what I was up to in life.
It worked.

Groovy. Glad to hear it. We all reach that point from time to time, glad yours worked out :)

Back