I've just halved my ironing pile!!!

Mrs Depp

Gold Member
I'm so pleased with myself that I had to put this is writing!:D

I've been staring at a humungous pile of ironing all week and putting off ironing it! So I've just been sorting through it and have managed to get rid of at least half of it by taking out all my fat clothes, all my daughter's summer dresses and shorts, my son's shorts and t-shirts and some of the ex's clothes that he hasn't taken with him. The charity shop are gonna love me tomorrow!!:D

I'm so pleased with myself that I had to put this is writing!:D

I've been staring at a humungous pile of ironing all week and putting off ironing it! So I've just been sorting through it and have managed to get rid of at least half of it by taking out all my fat clothes, all my daughter's summer dresses and shorts, my son's shorts and t-shirts and some of the ex's clothes that he hasn't taken with him. The charity shop are gonna love me tomorrow!!:D

Congratulations!!!

It is best to get rid of the fat clothes...it is the best clenasing process ever...

You deserve a nice long soak in the bath for your reward...
614.gif

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Nic!

Lovely photo! You look as glam as ever and I'm so jealous that I can never look anything other than 'mousey and plain'!:D

Only managed to get through a few bits before being dragged off to the fireworks last night. Lots of 'oooh's' and 'aahhh's' said be everyone. Fireworks were fab! So were the soldiers!!!!!!!!!!!!;) :cool: :p

Hey Mrs D!

:eek: You inspired me so much that i havent stopped with the domestic duties since tackling the dreaded ironing! Yah! Think I've got the K-energy! I remember last time I got into K I couldn't stop hoovering!:eek:

:) Glad you enjoyed fireworks. I was pretty lucky after thinking I may miss out. I was surrounded by fireworks on our estate..felt like I was in a war zone at one point! My boys decided they'd rather watch a ponsie footy match than bear the elements and go to a display:mad: but low and behold there they were noses pressed against the window! Will be putting my foot down next year, although we did see a good display at Lightwater Valley last weekend!

:) Please don't ever say you'll never be anything but plain. far from it, you're a beautiful woman and dont you ever forget it! Up for a shopping trip sometime? Trafford centre was lovely last time!x:)

:eek: I have struggled a bit today. Still signed off after MC and hub back to work today after his hip op so alone and felt the urge to eat emotionally! I resisted though and jumped every hurdle successfully! Been on here most of day...forums really are the SSSaver for me!:rolleyes:

:) Anyway Onwards and downwards and all beady eyes on that shiny slimdom prize!:)

Hiya Nic,

Well done for resisting the urge to e.a.t.:D I know what you mean about this site rescuing you, we can soon forget the bad urges to eat when we're on here hey? Oh I remember when I got my K energy! I felt fantastic and drove the kids mad with my cleaning and nagging-haha!

If I didn't have to do overtime this week I'd be spending most days on here too. But needs must and 6yr old birthday parties are very expensive nowadays!!:eek:

We were lucky with the neighbourhood fireworks this year, not that many to speak of. Last year someone had the biggest stash ever and set them off every night for a week! How very rude!!

Aww thanks for saying I'm a beautiful woman! That's a lovely compliment hun!:D Shopping? Me? Do bears crap in the woods? Yes to all these questions! We'll have to arrange another get-together soon!:D

Off to bed now, work tomorrow morning! Speak soon, take it easy, you need to recover from your m/c (speaking in my concerned friend voice now-hope you don't mind!):)

TTFN

:) Hey hun!

:mad: You're right kids parties do cost a fortune!

I'm just about at the end of my 4L quota and that's my achievement for the day, as well as not falling off! Talking of MC, forgive me if TMI but just been to loo(constipated!Feel the squits are upon me!) and discovered slight bleeding and a bit of skin stuff..hope being in K not interfering with my recovery.:confused: TBH the end results still the same(No baby!) only by being in K I can lose weight!:cool:

Nite nite, sweet dreams of Mr.D!

Hugs

Hey Nic,

Hope you've managed to get rid of the constipation!:eek: No, not TMI about what you noticed, it's probably just a symptom of being bunged up-hehe!

Had my weigh-in with the lovely Jude tonight, 1/4lb down from last week:confused: Haven't exactly been good so I was a bit surprised to say the least! I've decided to try CD1000 as I'm starting to feel as if I'm depriving myself some days. This cold weather makes me want to eat stuff like hot veg soup all the time and there are only so many times I can eat a dollop of cottage cheese before I start to dislike it-hehe!

So I'll still be going onwards and downwards - but v-e-r-y- s-l-o-w-l-y!:D

Hey Nic,

Hope you've managed to get rid of the constipation!:eek: No, not TMI about what you noticed, it's probably just a symptom of being bunged up-hehe!

Had my weigh-in with the lovely Jude tonight, 1/4lb down from last week:confused: Haven't exactly been good so I was a bit surprised to say the least! I've decided to try CD1000 as I'm starting to feel as if I'm depriving myself some days. This cold weather makes me want to eat stuff like hot veg soup all the time and there are only so many times I can eat a dollop of cottage cheese before I start to dislike it-hehe!

So I'll still be going onwards and downwards - but v-e-r-y- s-l-o-w-l-y!:D

Onwards and Downwards is what YOU ARE DOING hun.:D It doesn't matter about the pace. Well Done...xxx

:D Hey Mrs D & co

:) So long as it's going in the right direction and we are learning more about our eating/selves/others that's all that matters.

:rolleyes: I'm starting to realise that I have a life long journey ahead of me and SS is the first chapter in the epic book of weight management! YIKES!:rolleyes:

:D Been for week 1 WI, pleased to say I lost 8lbs! I realise thats prob 7lb glycogen store and 1lb fat but its onwards and downwards from here on in! I'm much more focussed this restart time round! PHEW! :rolleyes: As for the constipation I managed to squeeze out a 1.5 (not quite a 1!) in good time for my WI! Im on the hunt for Pysllium husks in the morning.:D

Just watching pride of Britain, just what I need to put things into persepective!;)

Hugs all round:eek:

:D Hey Mrs D & co

:) So long as it's going in the right direction and we are learning more about our eating/selves/others that's all that matters.

:rolleyes: I'm starting to realise that I have a life long journey ahead of me and SS is the first chapter in the epic book of weight management! YIKES!:rolleyes:

:D Been for week 1 WI, pleased to say I lost 8lbs! I realise thats prob 7lb glycogen store and 1lb fat but its onwards and downwards from here on in! I'm much more focussed this restart time round! PHEW! :rolleyes: As for the constipation I managed to squeeze out a 1.5 (not quite a 1!) in good time for my WI! Im on the hunt for Pysllium husks in the morning.:D

Just watching pride of Britain, just what I need to put things into persepective!;)

Hugs all round:eek:

Hiya Nic, 8lbs is fantastic! Well done!!:D

I was talking to a lady at work last night and she was asking me if I'm still dieting and I said much the same as you did, "I think I'll be watching my weight for the rest of my life, but I'm hoping it will get easier to keep it off the longer it stays off". :D

It's like when alcoholics say they never stop being alcoholics just because they haven't touched a drink for years and years, I need to train my mind to be able to say "STOP!":)

:) Hey hun!x

:rolleyes: Just been sitting thinking about this weight loss/maintenance journey. I'm know that if i stick to the SS (luckily Im in the zone right now but i know how easily that can change!) that I can get to my goal...i know that if i eat crap again i will put it back on...its that bit i'm worried about. Really dont want a life of yo-yoing with SS/carby food! Really really hope I've learned my lesson this time!

:eek: Thinking of doing some ironing? Its last day of my 'sign off' after MC, doing the ironing today would be better than sunday night when I'll be wound up about returning to work...the questions? my room being a tip? having TOO much to do? Will I feel anxious and feel i could do with some chocolate? I blinkin hope not!x

:eek: Hope youre getting to where you want to be! Slowly but surely is the weh-hey!

:p Hugs

Hey Nic!

I know what you mean about yo-yoing and carbs! I used to love pasta, potatoes etc., but they scare the bejesus out of me now 'cos I equate them with putting weight on! :eek: :confused:

But if I'm being rational for a second, I know that on WW I could eat carbs and still lose weight or maintain if I wanted to! So maybe I'll use their plan in the long term, but make sure I give myself a leeway of being under 9st and still getting into my clothes!:D

Ironing? Oooh I have build my way up to it, but once I'm started it's quite enjoyable really! (does that sound convincing?!:) )

I should really be out into Bootle Strand buying birthday pressies for my Amy! haha! She's also got another party to attend tomorrow afternoon and I need to buy a pressies, card etc for that too! I'll dash out in the morning and get it sorted no probs!:D

Have you heard of Partybus? I hadn't until she got the invite. It's a bus that's been converted into a play gym, looks fantastic and she'll love it!:D

Don't give in to the demon chatterbox! You know you can lose that weight.:D

Have a nice weekend, take it easy, relax, hug your boys, you'll feel more able to cope on Monday morning then:)

ttfn

:) hey hun!

;) party bus, sounds intriguing, will have to look into that!

:rolleyes: I'm trying to think what I can do to make the most of today. I'm still sat here in PJs, I've tidied the house and sorted washing (that doesn't include ironing BTW!!!) I havent been to gym/swim since beginning of september, keep thinking of the membership costs ive wasted as well as the LL money I wasted by putting on and having to get it off again! I guess Ive got too much time to think. At least there'll be less of that next week!:confused:

:eek: I too have got to buy a pressie for a party tomorrow. Maybe I'll do get it today, maybe in the morning? Oooohh, may just have a laaazzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeee day today???:eek:

:eek: Hugs

:D Positive vibes...hey re;carbs/pasta etc just looked at the miracle noodle website! Sound too good to be true. There's a thread about it! Might try and get hold of some to satisfy that pasta thingy!;)

Here's the web address; www.partybusuk.co.uk;)

I'm still sitting around too! Lazing around sounds too inviting doesn't it? I keep refreshing onto Karen's diary to see if she's around! hehe! Haven't bothered too much with housework, just the beds, tidyied up the sitting room (it was a tip when we left for school this morning!:eek:). Still got the breakfast dishes to do, just can't be bothered:D

Chris has been asking me to join the gym with him, but my excuse has been that I couldn't when I was SSing, I've got no excuse now though!:eek:

Funny though it sounds, I like pasta but can't stand noodles!! Don't know why!!:) :confused:

Back