I've just reached target!!!

Huge congratulations to you, you deserve it you are an inspiration!

Congrats to a job well done. What plan were u on or was it a mixture. Just starting SW again after a long break and your truely an inspiration, 63lbs in 6mths is brilliant. You look fabaloso.

Oh wow congratulations!!! You are proof it can be done, a true inspiration. Well done you! How on earth did you manage to lose 5.5lb after losing so much? I need tips ;)

Congratulaaaaaations!!!!!

Congrats you look absolutely fabulous!!!

Congrats to a job well done. What plan were u on or was it a mixture. Just starting SW again after a long break and your truely an inspiration, 63lbs in 6mths is brilliant. You look fabaloso.

Hi Tanari! Well done for starting again - that's half the battle done!
I started off doing EE but switched to original about a month in - mainly because I am not all that fussed about pasta/rice. Not sure that it made a great difference to my losses though.
Best of luck to you. x

Oh wow congratulations!!! You are proof it can be done, a true inspiration. Well done you! How on earth did you manage to lose 5.5lb after losing so much? I need tips ;)

Hi Sharron - Well, I had my lowest ever loss the week before (.5lb) - but it was coming up to * week. Rather than get down about it, I just carried on as usual!
Top tip - just relax - the more you worry about it, the less likely it is that you'll lose (in my humble opinion anyway!!!). x

Awww big congratulations to you! Absolutely fantastic achievement. You look bootiful.....and little.......and slim :D

Enjoy your 'top of the world' feeling, you've bloody earned it! Well done you! xxx

Well done hun, that's fantastic xxx

Back