Ive Left ....

shame em, but dont go away tho! i hope u get back on yr feet soon, and good luck with yr new weightloss program!

Emma good luck with whatever you decide to do, stay in touch and let us know how your doing. Dont feel sad, you had your reasons and its not easy.
Good luck x

Good Luck Emm.....

You have my number - text or phone me if you need a chat.
Bucket loads of love and luck

Michelle xx

aww emma i thought u were going to give it your all this time. Nevermind anyway maybe in a few months you might be back. I lost 3stone with Weigh watchers before took me a while though. best of luck to u and still hope to see you around :)

Good luck Emm..... with what ever you try? and hope you keep in touch with us all on here!
Take care :flowers:

p.s sorry to hear about you father in law to be xxx

that's a shame, but you're right it's a waste of money if you can't stick to it 100% at the moment. keep up the healthy eating anyway and you'll stay on track, and then maybe you'll be ready for this another time if you still need it :)

Aww Emms stay in touch pls xxx Good luck babes

i started Cd as my husband started healthy eating. I have lost 3 stone, he has lost 2. Healthy eating works and you need to be doing something that doesn't stress you, including financially. Good luck with whatever route you choose.x

Ah Emm... I'll miss ya so make sure you stay around. I hope you find whatever suits you in your own time. Don#t be putting yourself under too much pressure.

Back