I've lost 60Lbs!!

wenchie

Silver Member
Sorry, I'm really very excited by my numbers right now, I've never ever lost this much before and I've not been this light in my entire adult life (I was either 21 or younger the last time I was this size) :D:D:D:D and I'm having a really hard time just not shouting about it (I've not shared this journey with a lot of people in real life, as they can be a bit sabotagy).

I feel amazing and it's really not been super-hard (there have been days when I've thought about jacking it, and weeks where I've had an undeserved gain or teeny wee piddling loss where I've been incredibly frustrated, but the plan's technically very easy indeed which means I don't focus on food all the time which means it's not hard all the time on the tough days).

I've still got about 40lbs to go and I'm really looking forward to getting them off.

SW gave me the tools to reclaim this cute, bouncy version of me and I'm really freaking happy about it.

Well done you! Thanks for posting - your enthusiasm is infectious!

Well done Wenchie I needed to read your happy enthusiastic post about this way of eating SW and losing 60 pounds. Having been a yo-yo dieter all my life I was getting a little cynical I have my first weigh in tom.

Thanks again for your post

I think you have EVERY reason to run around shouting about your achievement!! :) Very happy for you. how long have you been doing SW?

Sorry, I'm really very excited by my numbers right now, I've never ever lost this much before and I've not been this light in my entire adult life (I was either 21 or younger the last time I was this size) :D:D:D:D and I'm having a really hard time just not shouting about it (I've not shared this journey with a lot of people in real life, as they can be a bit sabotagy).

I feel amazing and it's really not been super-hard (there have been days when I've thought about jacking it, and weeks where I've had an undeserved gain or teeny wee piddling loss where I've been incredibly frustrated, but the plan's technically very easy indeed which means I don't focus on food all the time which means it's not hard all the time on the tough days).

I've still got about 40lbs to go and I'm really looking forward to getting them off.

SW gave me the tools to reclaim this cute, bouncy version of me and I'm really freaking happy about it.

Bloody fantastic, what an inspiration you are. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey.

Well done you. Nice feeling isnt it. I put on a skirt for work yesterday I had not worn in a over a year and it kept dropping down.

Its your hard work and commitment you shout out loud - be proud

chookiehen

:party0023:party on Wenchie!!

Well done on your fatastic weight loss so far, you shout and scream as loud as you want to; you deserve it!!

I understand what you mean about not sharing you news, I don't think other people mean to sabotage, but if they dont understand the plan or have not been in the situation of having to lose a large amount of weight themselves, they just don't understand.

I can't tell you the amount of rediculous 'advice' some of my trying to be helpful collegues have given me!

Thank you :D -

@krupskaya - I'm glad, I always find other people's "up" posts motivating and I'm pleased I can share that along :D

@POPPYLU GOOD LUCK! (I'm sure you won't need it) - I lost 2lb my first week, and kept on plugging on and this is me 8.5 months later :D

@LisaC cheers! :D I started on January 11th this year, so about 8 1/2 months - I average around half a stone a month.

@dirtydancing Thank you! :D:D

@Chookiehen cheers! I'm in a falling down skirt today, too and it's going straight in the wash and then into the donation box the minute I get home! :D

@vickidyers whee! I am TOTALLY partying (kind of silently in my office chair, but partying none the less :D). I'm lucky in that the people I HAVE told have mostly been really supportive, but people can get very peculiar around weight loss if only because one doesn't fit in their particular headspace for you any more. I've had some really weird reactions since it's been really noticable (and had to bite my tongue from saying "I'm not losing weight to make you feel bad"...). It's so much down to their issues though, and right now I'm really too busy dealing with mine (which is why I just haven't said. I do say if people ask about it though, which more are starting to. I've a couple of friends who've joined their local classes because I inspired them to, which is just lovely).

It is so fun to watch the numbers go down, isn't it? I'm like you - usually by now I would have given up, and probably put it all back on, but this time I really feel like I can do this! Target here we come! :D

wenchie, I'm so pleased for you! It's a real achievement and you should shout about it. It's very motivational to hear about someone's success.

Thats fantastic. Why shouldnt you shout about it :)

Well done! You so deserve to shout about it it's an amazing achievement!
I'm 1.5lbs off 60lbs too hopefully tomorrows weigh in will take me over, I'm excited!

Wow! Well done all of you biggest 'losers'.

What an inspiration. Can I ask how many dress sizes you have dropped. I have lost 24lbs and have dropped 2 sizes.

@who_la_hoop - it really is! I don't know why it feels attainable this time around but it really does. We'll be all slinky before we know it!:D

@Leapfrog I really want to! I will be fairly shouty about it on the phone to my mum tonight, definitely :D:D

@WelshCake cheers :D

@Sassia thank you :D - I'm really glad to share because I've been pulled along by other people's successes in the past.

@tallsarah Cheers :D

@Laura89 thank you! :D

@ninnins hee! :D

@hoping Oooh! Well done you!

@frankied GOOD LUCK! :D

@GrannieAnnie (provided you don't end up with your skirt around your ankles ;)) Thank you!

@stmcalee01 Thank you. I've gone from a 22bottom/24top (tight) to a 16bottom/18top (actually fits) and it definitely seems that as I get smaller the pound difference between sizes is smaller :D:D. I've gone down a couple of ring sizes and my shoes fit better too.

Back