• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ive lost it, help me :-(

just enjoy today,,no point in fighting with yourself when your body is crying out for it,,after all it's totm and we're allowed!!!!

Oh dear, sorry to hear your having a hard time. Just forget about today and the weekend and draw a line under it and start a fresh tomorrow - you know you can do it. And have you ever tried going for a little walk or just doing something to take your mind off of things, I mean I dont know what it is like as I dont get a TOTM so I dont know how strong your cravings are but I would deffo give it a go and see if it helps :) Good luck love - YOU CAN DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You know something ... I had SUCH bad cravings when it was my TOTM. So now ... I am on "yasmin" contraceptive pill, and I just dont have breaks because I cant stand the bloating and the craving and the grumpiness. So I checked with the doc and she said its not dangerous. So thats what I do! lol.

But ... you can do this. Take tomorrow as a clean slate. Picture a thin you before you go to bed (this usually makes me have such a good day after!!). YOU will be the weight and shape you want to be. :)

xx

Cravings are awful - I used to have them so bad - just keep going and it will be better tomorrow ! I used to use a vitamin supplement called Optivite that helped me tremendously - but now am ecstatically post menopause!!! Good luck and keep going you will do it!

Don't worry about it!! You'll get straight back on it, you're so good every other day!! Drink loads of water and flush it all out, you'll be right as rain!! :D