• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've lost my 5 year old!

Its weird to think of it that way. I'm hoping to lose a whole other person lol!

I love that! I'm officially trying to shift a 2mth old horse! :character00116:

Hi Minimims - I'm losing that same horse and am just on day 2 today. Hopefully we'll be able to track each other's equine journey over the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Mine is tomorrow morning at 9.30am, I'm hoping to see a difference since our first meeting on Wednesday but the doubter in me says its too early. Fingers, toes and wobbly bits crossed!

S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
LOL SFA - well done you!!!

We had a similar realisation at work.

I have lost a colleague. A PREGNANT colleague!!!! :rotflmao: :eek::D

SHe is a very very petite lady - not even 5 feet tall - she's only tiny - but she is pregnant! LOL

I loved this thread and thought it deserved a bump. Day 1 of Week Two on LL and I've officially lost a human head! :D

S: 15st6lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 3st5lb(21.76%)
ok I'm bored at work today so have been having a trawl back through some old threads and this one caught my eye as I have lost the weight of my 6 year old son this week.
My target loss ( at the minute) is 56 lbs - an air conditioning unit ....don't think I'll change it to 60 lbs - not sure I could cope with equating my weight loss to an elephant's penis!!!!!:D

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
amazing isnt it, :D losing weight, feeling energetic and hyper is a beautiful feeling :D