I've lost my 5 year old!

SweetFannyAdams

Not literally, lol! But I've now lost 46lb, which is how much he weighs. It's so weird to think I've previously been walking round with his weight as well as my own!

Its weird to think of it that way. I'm hoping to lose a whole other person lol!

I love that! I'm officially trying to shift a 2mth old horse! :character00116:

Hi Minimims - I'm losing that same horse and am just on day 2 today. Hopefully we'll be able to track each other's equine journey over the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Mine is tomorrow morning at 9.30am, I'm hoping to see a difference since our first meeting on Wednesday but the doubter in me says its too early. Fingers, toes and wobbly bits crossed!

I loved this thread and thought it deserved a bump. Day 1 of Week Two on LL and I've officially lost a human head! :D

ok I'm bored at work today so have been having a trawl back through some old threads and this one caught my eye as I have lost the weight of my 6 year old son this week.
My target loss ( at the minute) is 56 lbs - an air conditioning unit ....don't think I'll change it to 60 lbs - not sure I could cope with equating my weight loss to an elephant's penis!!!!!:D

amazing isnt it, :D losing weight, feeling energetic and hyper is a beautiful feeling :D

Back