ive made a mistake

Lol bet Dave would say differently! I dont min un i dont have anything planned holiday wise at the min xx

well i have baby sitters booked for the full weekend starting fri night any of the first weekends in july xxx

Full weekend?? after party Nic??:D:D
id better ask my mum lol xx

Awww bless! Ive only stayed overnight without Millie once! I usually stay at my mums and stroll in in the early hours lol she has Millie the next day x

Im off guys. speak soon xxxxxx

hey lil, sorry you are not feeling great hun. Going back on LT will be fine as you havent been off it too long, and you will be in ketosis in no time at all. You know whats best for you and you will be at your goal in a couple of weeks. Then you will be able to do a proper refeed. Good luck hun xx

im sure you will hun. I restarted last monday and now I am fine again. You are determined and that the key I think hun xx

I would like to get to where I want to be, have a couple of nights out planned which I am hoping will not do too much damage this time cos I will get straight back on the next day. TBH I ama bit scared to weigh myself now, stupid I know. The whole thing of ending LT is scary cos I know I still have the same emotions that lead me to overeat and be fat. Sorry to ramble - bet you are sorry you asked now hun!!
Anyway you will be fine tomorrow, you know the drill xx

ive never left freya you know x
HEHEHE i keep trying to leave mine ,but no bugger will have em haha Joking ...have left em ...mainly because of work tho x

awww lil, thanks hun that means a lot to me xx People are normally telling me the opposite and what a failure I am. I hope I can do it and keep it off this time. I hope we all can xx

Not mine hun lol

Back