ive made a mistake

Nah hun it was a trial for you and now you know what you need to do, back on then proper refeed! I agre cheating isnt worth it xx

Hey Lil, up to my tots here in work, will reply properly later but just wanted to say that i think its the tomatoes (Fruit) and balsamic vinegar that take you out of Ketosis hun. I think anyway. Post later, chin up!!

isn't it funny - cheating on WW or SW is a bar of choccie or a bottle of wine - on LT its a carrot too far....

I agree with this time Lil, tomatoes will have sugar im sure! Does the refeed say you can have tomatoes at first..it gives a list of salads i know that xx

Well done on the choice to carry on, you have made the right dicision, we will help each other over are last 2/3 weeks hun
xxxxxxxxx

dont worry lil just do what you feel comfortable with! doing atkins for a while about 6 months ago and it used to take me 2 days to get in to ketosis but any bit of veg would take me right out.I was fine with salad veg but brocooli etc and I'd b right out.good luck hun you can do it.Maybe moodiness etc has more to do with youre weight loss and not the way you're losing.fat people are invisable and when you lose you are out in the open again and all the reasons you gained weight are still there!thats my two cents anyway.All the insecurities I had when I overate are still there as a thinner person.I've started seeing a lady once a week to talk to her about why I eat when stressed, unhappy etc. I'll prob have to blame my mother she deserves it!!!!lol

You need to do what feels best for you Lil. Im due to refeed in just over 2 weeks and am gonna be gutted if im not at my goal and will defo go back on LT after weekend away if i haven't reached it. I think i would feel like i haven't done what i set out to do if i stop any earlier. Good luck with this week and you'll be in Ketosis before you know it xxxx

Lil Darling, you have to do whats right for you...Going back on LT till you are at you ideal weight is a good idea IMHO.... And as for the grumpness being more to do with smoking, yes, i feel that too 2 days and i am ready for killing someone!!1 You have done brilliantly and will be back to your YOUNG self again soon.
Keotosis should only take you 2 days as you had no carbs and you havent for months xxx I am sure it wont be as bad as the first time xxxxx Chin up baby xx
i had a word with my chemist today about getting just below my goal before refeed and she was very nice and said as long i was just about 20 bmi she would let me do what i want...that is such a huge relief as i would like a buffer zone ...just in case xx
ITS ALL TRIAL AND ERROR HUN xxTOGETHER WE'LL CRACK IT X

Hahaha glad to hear it! xx

July it is xxxxxxx you WILL be there we all will hun xxxxxx

July is good for me, give me chance to join the bloody gym! I want to be below 11st before July now xx

Well upto you hun, before or after? xx

are you sure Lillxxxx lol

Back