• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i've made my appointment! Eeeek!!! :D

S: 16st1lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Everyone

I did really well last year on SS and then lost the plot and put it all back on but I bit the bullet and made my appointment to meet wiht my old counsellor at the weekend.

I really need to do it and I have been reading lots of posts for inspiration.

Its really nice to see some of the old names I remember (Mrs Essex, Zoe D and Fed-up) You guys have done amazing and look stunning!!

Sooooo I am going to start next Monday and this will be a new beginning for me.

I think where I went wrong the last time was I made myself a 'goal' which was short term, once i got there I just stuffed my face.

I now realise that yes we need goals but my problem is my whole relationship with food and that is what I need to change.

So, I will be on here giving you all a headache as of Monday, no doubt moaning and whineing about it ;)

Good luck everyone, keep at it and be strong!

Here's to my future thin-ness haah!! xxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Felix

Gold Member
S: 14st3.5lb C: 13st5.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st11.7lb(5.86%)
Welcome back :) well done for getting back on the wagon. Let us all know how you get on!

Ahhh thanks Felix, I am feeling really positive about it all and I think sometimes thats half the battle!!

i am looking forward to getting back into it and this site was so supportive for me last year xxxx

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
S: 14st10lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
welcome back , lm a restarter also ,3rd weigh in on fri have lost 15lbs already , looking forward to reading your posts good luck :D:D:D:D:D:D

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
S: 16st6lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 32 Loss: 4st10lb(28.7%)
Welcome back! Good luck for next week.

Thinking longer term sounds like a great plan. Loads of us are working through the Beck diet solution - which will help us change our thinking, so we are able to maintain our losses (I know I am most scared about this bit!)
There's a thread in maintenance about it (although most of us are far from our goal weights!) Have a read up on amazon....and see if its for you. Might help!

Thanks Sasha and Jay! You guys have done so well aready!! Fab stuff!!

Havent heard of the beck Diet Soultion but I will deffo be giving it a little research! xxx

rachele

S: 17st5lb C: 16st6lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 34 Loss: 0st13lb(5.35%)
Welcome back and good luck for Monday!

Are you going to cut down on carbs til then or go cold turkey when you start? Got to be honest I did the latter! :eek:

Welcome bk I too am a restarter left it too long to come bk and got a lot to lose but I'll get there first weigh in tmw ? x

DisneyParis

An Attitude of Gratitude
Good luck with your restart. You can do it!. :)

Rachele, I will definately just go cold turkey :)

Debbie good luck with your first weigh in i will be watching later for your post!!

Thanks Disney!! I am quite looking forward to shifting this flubber once and for all!!

Have a lovely day guys I am off to work xxxxxxxxxxxx