ive messed up

tanitathomas

can't believe ive cheated, i got weighed today i lost another 5lb i've been so happy all day, i usually make sure i'm not hungry when i cook, but i got in late kids nagging for tea i made chicken wings and vegetable fried rice for them and ended up eating, what happend to me will power? i think i left it in toys r us now i will of knocked myself out of ketosis, and i will have to go through the begining again, well ive done it now i will just ave to take it on the chin and start again

Don't panic!!

Firstly - it's happened, you're not happy but you can now carry on stronger and more determined - this does not have to mean the end of the diet!!

Secondly - have you thought about why it happened? You need to identify why you caved today and plan for it next time.

What have you actually eaten? Was it just chicken?

DO NOT do it again but if it was just the chicken, you may be ok.

I caved and ate chicken and continued in ketosis - so fingers crossed, you'll be ok. x

i nearly did it yesterday hun . i got in late kids hungery from school and like some sort of nutter i was going round the kitchen doing dinner saying chicken soup chicken soup over and over the min the dinner was on plates i was making my soup and it was funny it was the best soup ive had . wot realy gave me the ump was after all that the kids ate half there dinner and didnt want anymore arrrrrrrrrrr.

ive gone off the wagon once and yes was realy upset with myself . but i did loss that week dont no if it would have been more if i hadnt gone off but if you get straight bk on you should be ok .. stay possative hun xxx

Back