I've messed up :(

1st 14 days since I started I didn't ruin it once.. :( Lost 1 stone 1lbs, but this last 2 days, since I had to travel all the way from Torquay to Manchester, then the next day Manchester to Wales for shoots (I'm a model) & it's gone out the window as I aint been able to make the shakes as I hate them with cold water and couldn't get hot water on the train :( So dissapointed in myself. :(

Hi Stephowett, Must be a great shock to realise that you are human..lol!
Don't worry tho', truly it happens to all of us at one time or another and, after all, it's not exactly the end of the world, is it? Just try to remember to be organised the next time you have to travel and take a flask of hot water with you or perhaps you could make up a shake and put in a flask for the journey.

Whatever happens I am sure that you will be able to get back on the wagon and do your very best ....(till next time!) .... :D

All the very best to you .... :)

Jut get right back on it sweetie.... try not to worry too much!!! Its done now!!! U'll be fine!! xxx

Stephowitt said:
1st 14 days since I started I didn't ruin it once.. :( Lost 1 stone 1lbs, but this last 2 days, since I had to travel all the way from Torquay to Manchester, then the next day Manchester to Wales for shoots (I'm a model) & it's gone out the window as I aint been able to make the shakes as I hate them with cold water and couldn't get hot water on the train :( So dissapointed in myself. :(

You'll be fine. Don't beat yourself up (easier said that done). Just forget about it and carry on as you were.

Don't wollow over it... accept it and move on otherwise you'll end up making yourself feel worse and you'll go even further off course!

Put a marker in the sand from this point and start again honey :) you can do this x x x

Yep - what they said... :)

It so not a big deal! Stuff like that happens - life gets in the way and you just have to make the best of it.

In terms of your immediate diet, if you're back on the shakes now, you'll be back into ketosis in 3 or 4 days at the most, possibly less. You may have to stay on shakes a teeny few days longer than otherwise, but hey - how insignificant is that in the big scheme of things?!

What's really good, is that you've had a fantastic opportunity to learn a few tricks for the future. Face it - you're NEVER going to make that error again... :D

This whole thing is a journey and a re-education. You'll learn about yourself, about your body and your mind. You'll start to understand how you work and what your relationship with food is all about. You'll discover what works for you and what doesn't, learn to recognise the triggers that set off your cravings, and figure out ways to combat them. It's all good. Really, it is.

If it was all easy and we didn't have to think about it, we'd never learn anything and we'd just pile the weight back on when we'd finished. That is NOT going to happen!! We WILL spend the rest of our lives slim, sexy and super-happy.
:grouphugg:

Good on you for getting back to it,
Hugs,
Marianne x

Back