ive plateaued

ceriann

Even though I'm sticking to the plan one hundred per cent I've stayed the same weight for six weeks. What do i do? :sigh:

Ah I had this not too long ago!

Cons told me to Mix your HEs up. So, if you always have the same few things change them.

Also syns- try and reduce them or( if like me you can't find the willpower to have less) mix them up too! 1 day I have 5 the next 20 then 0 then 25 (for example) I was stuck for 4 weeks and in the last 2 weeks (since doing as suggested) I have lost 6.5 lb ;)
HTH ? Good luck x

Have you tried express success everyone in my group who has tried it sees some good losses
Agree that you may want to eat some different foods
Have you tried the b choice challenge, again seems to work
Have a different b choice every day for a week, needs some planning but seems to work

Hi, thank you so much for your suggestions. Express success sounds interesting. I could have chicken or fish with veg for my evening meal. But what can I have for breakfast and midday meals? I dont like salads.
Also how many HE'S am I allowed?
Thank you :D

HE's one or 2 As and 2 B's.

Our c days aim for at least 7 different super speeds a day. As you have to do 2/3 super frees breakfast would be either fruit and say wholemeal toast using HEs or maybe omelette with loads of veg in there?

Also you need to count the higher syn value so if something is 4 on EE and red but 10 on green it's 10 syns.

Good luck with it - I lasted 2 days on SE lol x

Angela2107 said:
HE's one or 2 As and 2 B's.

Our c days aim for at least 7 different super speeds a day. As you have to do 2/3 super frees breakfast would be either fruit and say wholemeal toast using HEs or maybe omelette with loads of veg in there?

Also you need to count the higher syn value so if something is 4 on EE and red but 10 on green it's 10 syns.

Good luck with it - I lasted 2 days on SE lol x

Or you could have. cereal from HE or alpenhorn lights with fruit?

Ive been jiggling my syns (ooer) and this week i've lost 2 pounds. Fingers crossed I'm back on my way.

Treadmill is coming Saturday (yippee)

This has happened to me too recently. However, I have really increased my water intake over the past few weeks from virtually nil (yeah I know) to 2 litres a day and I swear it's making a difference. I've lost 4lbs over the past 2 weeks which is massive for me. Have a try?

Back