i've ruined my diet :(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Kaz80, 6 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Kaz80

Kaz80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.49%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    since i've got back off my hols i can't get back on it, so i've decided to really go for it tomorrow because once i start i'm normally ok but it's just so hard and i really want to lose over a stone for christmas but i'm 10 stone 5lb and 5 foot 2 inches and no matter how hard i try i just can't seem to get under 10 stone, it's like it's my comfort zone and as soon as i get close to it i have to ruin it so i don't go under it, i just don't understand why i would do that though as i so badly want to be a size 10 again. really need some advice as to how to help shift the stubborn weight.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Kaz, firstly I would say you need to forgive yourself.

You can do it! Just focus on one day at a time. Give yourself a target of losing a pound a week and just take it as each day comes.

Maybe you could work out which days you need your weeklies the most and have a few days where you just have your dailies so that you have more weeklies for the days you use them the most.

Like you I find I'm good at following the plan once I'm on the track but its hard to get started.

Just take the plan at a gentle pace and you'll soon find its Xmas and you will be either at your ideal weight or at least near there.

Take care x

4. Kaz80

Kaz80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.49%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    thanks for the reply, i tend to save my weekly points for saturdays as i have lunch and tea at my parents and although i don't calculate the points for that day i'm pretty sure i use most of my weeklies.i'm happy with losing 1lb a week as it's a nice steady weight loss and as i get closer to my target it's getting so hard,

5. Ciara b

Ciara b Full Member

Kaz I totally relate to u im 5"2 i had a baby 21mnths ago & hve gone from 12.5 to 9.10 felt great until went on hols in aug for 2wks n put on 3 1/2 pounds wasn't to bad but the nxt week I was up another pound and I was soooo good gettn my nxt weigh in 2mo n prayin I'm dwn even 2pound of dat 4 1/2 pounds!! It's all about d mind frame bloody hold lol goodluck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.