Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

i've ruined my diet :(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Kaz80, 6 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Kaz80

Kaz80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.49%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    since i've got back off my hols i can't get back on it, so i've decided to really go for it tomorrow because once i start i'm normally ok but it's just so hard and i really want to lose over a stone for christmas but i'm 10 stone 5lb and 5 foot 2 inches and no matter how hard i try i just can't seem to get under 10 stone, it's like it's my comfort zone and as soon as i get close to it i have to ruin it so i don't go under it, i just don't understand why i would do that though as i so badly want to be a size 10 again. really need some advice as to how to help shift the stubborn weight.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Kaz, firstly I would say you need to forgive yourself.

You can do it! Just focus on one day at a time. Give yourself a target of losing a pound a week and just take it as each day comes.

Maybe you could work out which days you need your weeklies the most and have a few days where you just have your dailies so that you have more weeklies for the days you use them the most.

Like you I find I'm good at following the plan once I'm on the track but its hard to get started.

Just take the plan at a gentle pace and you'll soon find its Xmas and you will be either at your ideal weight or at least near there.

Take care x

4. Kaz80

Kaz80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.49%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    thanks for the reply, i tend to save my weekly points for saturdays as i have lunch and tea at my parents and although i don't calculate the points for that day i'm pretty sure i use most of my weeklies.i'm happy with losing 1lb a week as it's a nice steady weight loss and as i get closer to my target it's getting so hard,

5. Ciara b

Ciara b Full Member

Kaz I totally relate to u im 5"2 i had a baby 21mnths ago & hve gone from 12.5 to 9.10 felt great until went on hols in aug for 2wks n put on 3 1/2 pounds wasn't to bad but the nxt week I was up another pound and I was soooo good gettn my nxt weigh in 2mo n prayin I'm dwn even 2pound of dat 4 1/2 pounds!! It's all about d mind frame bloody hold lol goodluck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.