i've ruined my diet :(

Kaz80

since i've got back off my hols i can't get back on it, so i've decided to really go for it tomorrow because once i start i'm normally ok but it's just so hard and i really want to lose over a stone for christmas but i'm 10 stone 5lb and 5 foot 2 inches and no matter how hard i try i just can't seem to get under 10 stone, it's like it's my comfort zone and as soon as i get close to it i have to ruin it so i don't go under it, i just don't understand why i would do that though as i so badly want to be a size 10 again. really need some advice as to how to help shift the stubborn weight.

Kaz80 said:
since i've got back off my hols i can't get back on it, so i've decided to really go for it tomorrow because once i start i'm normally ok but it's just so hard and i really want to lose over a stone for christmas but i'm 10 stone 5lb and 5 foot 2 inches and no matter how hard i try i just can't seem to get under 10 stone, it's like it's my comfort zone and as soon as i get close to it i have to ruin it so i don't go under it, i just don't understand why i would do that though as i so badly want to be a size 10 again. really need some advice as to how to help shift the stubborn weight.

Kaz, firstly I would say you need to forgive yourself.

You can do it! Just focus on one day at a time. Give yourself a target of losing a pound a week and just take it as each day comes.

Maybe you could work out which days you need your weeklies the most and have a few days where you just have your dailies so that you have more weeklies for the days you use them the most.

Like you I find I'm good at following the plan once I'm on the track but its hard to get started.

Just take the plan at a gentle pace and you'll soon find its Xmas and you will be either at your ideal weight or at least near there.

Take care x

thanks for the reply, i tend to save my weekly points for saturdays as i have lunch and tea at my parents and although i don't calculate the points for that day i'm pretty sure i use most of my weeklies.i'm happy with losing 1lb a week as it's a nice steady weight loss and as i get closer to my target it's getting so hard,

Kaz I totally relate to u im 5"2 i had a baby 21mnths ago & hve gone from 12.5 to 9.10 felt great until went on hols in aug for 2wks n put on 3 1/2 pounds wasn't to bad but the nxt week I was up another pound and I was soooo good gettn my nxt weigh in 2mo n prayin I'm dwn even 2pound of dat 4 1/2 pounds!! It's all about d mind frame bloody hold lol goodluck :)

Back