I've run out of trousers.

Zayna

I have to hang my head in shame and say I've not been a model Lipotrimmer, but even so, I've no pants left. They're all hanging off me like clowns pants. I'm going to have to go into the loft tonight and root out some old ones. Well strictly speaking, they're not old, I just grew out of them...

good luck in the loft :)
i know the feeling tho i bought tracksuit bottoms 2 weeks ago they was tight now .... silly me i should of got the ones with draw string there getting to loose :p

lmao -great stuff!! skinny minis -I cant wait to get the oul' vacu-bags out and re-inflate all my skinny clothes! I have a 'Bench' Fleece that I treated myself to 2 years ago- it is GORGEOUS -its a 12 (but a seriously tiny 12!) and I cannot wait to get into it.

I've got a fantastic wardrobe full of great work clothes, suits etc, but only 2 pairs of trousers fit me at the moment... but know in a couple of weeks I will be feeling much better and finally getting back to where I want to be..
Having just spent two weeks on holiday in tight shorts and trousers, this is definately the turning point for me.
Roll on next summer when I WILL be in that skimpy bikini

WAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY @ Clown pants its great when they start falling off.. though obviously not if it happens in public! have a root on the sale rales no point in buying anything expensive as you will be out of it soon also primarni (primark) is a good bet and there is 20% off at New Look at the mo if you get the brochure thats near the tills there is a coupon in it

I am wearing clothes that were tight on me on holiday in may but they are now hanging off but resisting shopping until I reach my goal or near enough I am lucky I live in jodpurs and tracksuit bottoms

I've now lost around 3 stone and until last week have been wearing the same clothes however a collegue threatened to staple all my clothes smaller if i didn't stop wearing them. I can now take off the skirts without undoing them so having had a hunt in the loft I'm now wearing clothes 2 -3 sizes smaller. And its bliss.

Only problem is I only held onto the good stuff ie very smart work type suits so who wants to wear them all day !! So if anyone sees me looking all professional at school you now know the reason !!

I love fitting in to new clothes, but sometimes its sad to see an old favourite go, i think i might get my 'nicer' clothes altered! lol. prob cost more than buying new though!!

well done, you are doing ace!

xxx

Back