Ive seen why i put on the weight!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Recently ive been spending alot of time at my boyfriends (arguements at home)

But ive seen now why ive put on so much weight!

He eats so much!! Yesterday we both had the day off.. He had two sandwiches for breakfast, some beef jerkey, A pizza for lunch, then a doughnut, then some cheese, then some crisps and more beef jerkey.
Then he had a big bowl of stew for dinner with 3 slices of bread.
The later he had another packet of crisps, then some more beef jerkey.
Then he had a toasted sandwich..

And i would eat when he would eat, So my stomach would then stretch and even when i was at home i would eat arround the same times again because i got used to it.. Then in work i would try and fill up on crisps and chocolate etc!!

Its really good to see this now so hopefully i wont fall into the same trap again!!

Wow he is eating alot! But I guess his body needs it being a man and all. Its so easy to increase your food intake without realising what you are doing.

Its only now I see what my daily intake was, and my OH isnt a big eater (he is one of these sickening people who stop when they are full up!)

And well done for having to sit through it and watch him eating! xxx

This deserves another thread!! :D

Ha this is the story of my life chick! my fellas in the army, and is sooo supe fit you wouldnt believe it! he runs a mile an a half in under 9 minutes haha i couldnt do it i a month!! but... because of this he eats like an absolute horse!!

starting with a marbar for brekkie while he making bacon and egg on toast.. a pint of milk.. another chokkie bar...

and eats a pizza most nights while hes away (after hes had his tea!!!)

so i know exactly where your coming from! hes desperately trying to change hsi eatings habbits to support me, but its so important not to fall into the old lifestyle...

" IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID... YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WHAT YOU ALWAYS WHERE!"

xxx

I found after 10 weeks on lipotrim and going on holiday I didnt need to eat as much. I actually listened to my body. Had an omlette for breakfast, plenty of water through the day, sometimes a salad for lunch, sometimes wasnt hungry. For dinner we would chose a nice restaurant and when my meal came I would think that I'd need desert but never did! You just have to learn to listen to your body and not for comfort or routine. XX

wow your bf is eating alot!! - get on his case!! haha
My bf is the same - although he doesnt eat alot but on the weekends, without fail we would alwayyyyys have a takeaway - usually a big fat chinese or a whole dominoes pizza .. EACH!! .. i sat here on sunday night and watched him polish a whole pizza away and just thought - i am never doing that again!!

Our stomachs will shrink on this diet hun so no way will we be able to eat what we used to after coming off LT but that is where we have to be strict - even more strict that on LT - so's that we dont fall into bad eating habits again :) We can do it!! :banana dancer:

Is he overweight? And does he have an active job/lifestyle? Men do need more calories as they usually have more muscle. Sounds like he either runs marathons or is bodybuilding (well not so sure about this as most body builders I know eat clean) You should see or hear what I eat...it makes the average person (especially dieting women) cringe...I'm like the one poster's beau: I try to eat every two to three hours so I eat 8 times (meals) a day...and feel full all the time as a consequence as I drink nearly 4 litres of water too...

must admit used to have so many take aways with the girlfriend it was crazy i see the problem but i bloody enjoyed it lol

Nope hes slim!!

He is a groundskeeper so walks around all day!

Other than that he sits on his hole and eats!!

Its annoying!! lol i hate people like him!! haha :)

my bf never ate that much untill recently, and now he has a pregnant belly!! He can wulf down a plate of 3 saussages half a plate of mash and onion gravy in 5 mins then complain he is hungry and eat cakes and custard, penguin,kitkat,2 slices of toast and a bowl of frosties befor he went to bed at 9pm (last was last night). Im shocked at this cos its just unusual for him. Normally he would have his tea and that would be it. men eh, what can ya do??

you sound more positive

I found after 10 weeks on lipotrim and going on holiday I didnt need to eat as much. I actually listened to my body. Had an omlette for breakfast, plenty of water through the day, sometimes a salad for lunch, sometimes wasnt hungry. For dinner we would chose a nice restaurant and when my meal came I would think that I'd need desert but never did! You just have to learn to listen to your body and not for comfort or routine. XX
Hi Blue eyes
You sound much more positive which is great. I read on anotherthread that you were struggling with starting to lose more weight, while I think you have been marvelous maintaining while on holiday and until you re-started. Isn't this where we all have a problem, getting the weight off is usually not the big issue, it keeping it off that matters and you have done that. So be proud of yourselg you deserve it.;)

Chelly OH MY GOD! I think we might be with the same guy!!! (just kidding!)

Hes the exact same and he prides himself on being a hunga, hes being so good like he's not eating around me or anything, but an average day would be --

Breakfast
2 big bowls of cereal
4 slices of buttered toast
2 slices cheese on toast

Leaves the house to walk to the bus stop
Meatball Marinara Sub, with cheese and sw and bbq sauce

Lunch
Pasta or pizza, whatever is in the freezer if hes at home or if hes in college a big meal of like fish or burger or something and chips

Dinner
Generally I cooked dinner so it'd be quite healthy but the portions were huuuuuge!!! Like he'd eat spaghetti bolognese with 1.5lb of mince!

Second Dinner
Fried Rice or a couple of sandwiches or something quick..

All the while snacking on popcorn and chocolate and nachos!!!

Gah!!!! I didnt stand a chance!!!

We girls dont realise how bad are men can be for us eh?! lol

Its crazy!!

Its official men are here to ruin our lives.... xx

hahaha thanks for the vote of confidence Ads!!

my usual eating plan lol can u see where i was going wrong lol

breakfast - nothing (first mistake of the day)
lunch - off to tesco from work and get some pasta with chicken, 2 red bulls, a dairey milk, and a chicken ceaser wrap for the drive back to work where i start the feast lol.
tea - usalaly sumit carby like pasta or stir fry but in massive portions,

then loads of fizzy drink through out the day

Back