I've set my goal!

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
Soooo.....I've decided to set a goal! I never had one in mind but I do now!

Ok. Well I was actually forced into setting a goal by my pharmacist haha. He said that once I hit 10 stone 5 he's cutting me off. So therefore....that is my goal! Haha. So I only have 16 more pounds to go. That sounds so weird! But I'm happy with it. Plus after I come off the shakes I'm gonna be working out like mad! :D xxxx

that's great! 10st 5 sounds like a good goal to me and the fact that you'll be there in probably less than 6 weeks is amazing!!! you go! xxx

Congrats on setting a goal killercurls and being soooo close! I love how he said hes cutting you off like your addicted to lipotrim lmao. Working out after too will get you in great shape! :)

well odne hun not long to go now.... i have a goal in mind but i try not to think about it as it seems like a huge goal so i set myself little ones xx good luck hun xx

Haha! I know! Cutting me off...I'm not addicted! I was a mixture of happiness & sadness when he said that! It was like he was...."breaking up" with me hahaha. He said I can only be on it for a few more weeks, but definetly cutting me off once I hit that mark.

My mom thinks I should stop at 11 stone and just work out, but why not get to my goal and then work out even more after? Lol. xxxxx

Wow, your weight loss has been amazing. Looking at your stats we both have the same current weight and goal weight! Good luck!

Thanks :) Oh yeah! So they are! Good luck to both of us! Getting the last bit off! :) xxx

Congrats on being SO close to your goal- inspirational!

xx

Congrats on being SO close to your goal- inspirational!

xx

Thanks! Wow. Didn't think anyone would ever think of *me* as inspiration! Thanks! That totally made my day :D xxxx

Of course you are !:)
everyone is here to each other
maybe i will be one day who knows
but well done so far and goal set is very do-able in a short time
like you i havn't set a goal i have to see what i look like after 49lbs loss

debz x

Actually it's quite scary to think I'm gonna not have shakes anymore!!! I'm sure I'll get over it though! haha. My mom is on her 3rd week of eating now....she wants me to start eating with her asap! xxx

GOOD GOAL!! Working out will tone you up and keep you feeling great. You're soooo close!! WELL DONE!!

Hi,
good for you, not long to go now, just over a stone. You will reach that in a few weeks and as it is in your head now you will be ready to come off by then.
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Killercurls- well you are an inspiration!
Just looking at your losses and the fact that you're close to achieving what I, as someone new to this, can only dream of is DEFINITELY inspirational!
Thank you

xx

That's a great goal and it is amazing that you are so close to it!

I must say, I think it is a bit of a cheek that your chemist has set your goal for you, I told mine what my goal is and that I intend to stay on LT till I get there! However, it is nice to have a goal to work to and I bet it won't be long before you are there.

x

The next weeks will flllllllllllllly by! Good Luck! :)

Well done on your weightloss & good luck to saying goodbye to the rest of it!

LiSe Xx

Back