I've slipped off the wagon

miniladyuk

...not exactly "fallen" off...but let things go a bit over the weekend :(
Nothing major just can't bring myself to get on scales as I can feel its not good.
That bloated feeling I used to have is back...and I hate it!
I am annoyed with myself for letting things slip...especially as I have size (sml) 14 wedding dress hidden in son's bedroom that I REALLY want to get into...by next year.
I'm posting on here to give myself a kick up the big bottom and to get back on track
I WILL do it :)
mini

You are not alone. :cool:

Well, actually I didn't so much fall off the wagon as throw myself off it :eek:. Wine, chocolate, roast potatoes, stuffing and erm, Christmas pudding (family tradition!). I think I just might be out of ketosis, lol...:break_diet:

But today is a new day, and the wagon is always there waiting: all we have to do is climb aboard and we're off again!

We CAN do this! :D

Me toooo :-( and I am going on holiday in a week n 2 days!!!! Oh nooooo!!!! Proper lacking motivation!!! N am really mad at myself for letting it happen!!!

I've not slipped off the wagon so much as just can't stop eating. It's legal stuff, just way too much of it. Partly TOTM slump (scale at a standstill, as usual), maybe a bit of post-holiday blues, plus there's this (possibly) stray cat that's turned up and is interrupting my sleep as there's nowhere to put her at night except my room. Put it all together and I've been eating cream, and cream cheese with sweetener and cocoa, and 80% cacao chocolate squares every day. I'm choosing to see it as an "episode" that will pass!
Just in a funk at the moment. :(

I guess it just proves that it can happen to any of us...we just have to put it behind us and get on with it!
And..no..I didn't really enjoy it...I did at the time I spose...but straight after I felt dreadful...nothing tastes as good as slim feels is usually my mantrs...I just forgot it this weekend lol
Never mind...back on track now :)
We can ALL do it!
xx

i also fall off the wagon today too, first time in over a month :( i had a trip to london with my mum, i was doing really well by setting myself up for the day with eggs and bacon, and had a atkins bar a mini babybell for a snack. even at the coffee shop i had a decaf coffee with soya milk. all went down hill when my insisted we went to into a posh cake shop... i couldnt resist a chocoalate cream cake, then for dinner had chicken with chips and a beer. and then a glass of coke.

did it make me feel better? nope. i didnt enjoy the chips, but the cake, beer and coke were yummmmm!! back on the wagon tomorrow.
i feel terrible for letting myself slip BUT we need a little treat every now and then!

We are only human...just have to admit we will have slip ups...just have to make sure we don't let it escalate and fall off completely.
No-one ever said it would be a total walk in the park I spose.
M
x

Since my slip up on Friday I've been totally kicked out of ketosis :( I do use the ketosix and every time I've used them it has said I was but yesterday and today I'm defo not :(

Shall I be starting in induction phase again or go back to OWL?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back