I've slipped up already

sheepy19

The title says it all really, I've not been majorly bad, but still gone off plan. Today I've had a banana shake, 300g chicken, 150ml skimmed milk and here's the bad bit, 3 chocolate hobnobs :( I think I might just stay in ketosis, my carb intake is 51g today, so fingers crossed. But my cal intake is about 1000.

I do feel disappointed with myself though, I SO want to lose this weight and be a normal sized bride. I've had an awful week though, one of the worst I've had in years, so I guess it's a miracle I haven't had more than the hobnobs!
Just wanted to share, so you guys can help keep me going! Hope to start afresh tomorrow and i'm going to have 4 packs instead of 3, as I've had quite a bit of chicken in the last couple of days!

I am one of the worlds worst diet breakers but I'm on day 5 of s&s doing 4pks & finding it ok. There have been times I cld have just eaten anything but not because I was hungry prob just habit. Start afresh tmrw hunny & take it one day at a time. I find not having to think or make food for myself makes it easier so plan to continue with 4pks. Sneaky wi this morning & I'm down 8lbs so far this week.

You're only human hun. Draw a line under it now and carry on as if it never happened. I'm sure it shouldnt affect the scales too much x

You have done a lot better then i would have. I would have used those few biscuits to go on one almighty binge! Pick yourself up..and carry on. I cant see it causing a huge difference. Tomorrow is another day :)

It's Monday morning draw a line and start again, you can do this, no one is perfect the trick is to keep going. You have your wedding to aim for cannot think of a better incentive, but don't beat yourself up about it put it behind you and carry on x

New day and new week starting. Forget yesterday but try and learn what caused it.Im going to get an evening hobby.Making scrapbooks of stuff,nice photo albums. Anything to stop me thinking and wanting food. Evenings are my down point. Maybe do something like that? .Either way take each day as it comes .Best of luck!

I had a slip up last night too :( my bf made me a chicken breast but produced some mashed potato for me with it :/ so that of course started me looking for more munchies!

However, new day, back on shakes

I WILL DO THIS ;) x

Draw a line under it and move forward. Whats happened has happened, you cant change that but you can change what happens tomorrow :) Try to stay positive, you're on a learning curve after all Big hugs... Onwards and downwards ;)

I had a slip up last night too :( my bf made me a chicken breast but produced some mashed potato for me with it :/ so that of course started me looking for more munchies!

However, new day, back on shakes

I WILL DO THIS ;) x

LOVE your PMA! :D

Ive mucked up this weekend too, think im out of ketosis :[ and I keep having horrid sabotaging thoughts but Ive just GOT to keep on!

something interesting I discovered today, after nibbling at something I shouldnt have been.. I felt like I didnt want my mealpack I was due to eat, instead of saving the calories, ive had my mealpack. It was a strange sensation, like I was making myself eat the right thing even though I wasnt hungry anymore.
and then I wanted something else, so Ive made myself have a bar.
and now Ive had all my foodpacks its like, nope, cant sneak anything else in! Im full! rather than thinking 'oh well I didnt have all my mealpacks so I can sneak this in..'
if that makes sense to anyone?

slip ups happen, its how we deal with them thats important.
I think the fear of coming out of ketosis gets too much that once it happens its like noooo cant go back now!! but really, its not a massive problem.
When I did LL my first slip up involved eating some bread (small amount) I panicked and went on a 5 mile power walk hoping to burn it off. The next day I felt fine, my loss was fine. I told my counsellor and she was like yes youll be out of ketosis! said it took a few days to happen (no it doesnt!!) and nothing happened... I was fine.

I think lots of us have found this weekend tough (I fell off the wagon too) and finding it really difficult to get back on :( Like Meoww said I was so aware of coming out of Ketosis that now I'm doing a bit of self sabotage and am scared to go through it again.....I was ok the fist time round though so logic says I should be find this time too.
I just need that 1 day of 100% and I'll be back on track. I was fine yesterday until I did the kids snacks after school and ended up eating a third of a family sized bag of Walkers Sensations :-( then went on to have wedges and southern fired chicken for dinner :-(
Good luck to us all x

Desperate!!! said:
I really want to eat just feel sad and fed up :( not sure I'll make it to goal it's so far away :(

Oh hun, I know how you feel x what day are you on? I felt like that on day 9 or 10.... Don't cave though, it is worth it. You are worth it x
How much do you have to lose?

Day 10 funnily enough got 7.5-8 stone and only lost 6 first week even though was 100% I was hoping to be at goal by august but not so sure now... And that seems to far away ha! X

Oh hunny 6lb is great :) Did u take ur measurments before starting aswell? Uve prob lost quite a few inches overall. I'm trying not to focus too much on the numbers but its hard isn't it :-(
On the positive side ur 6lbs less than u were last week x

Yer I know I have lost an inch from my belly about half way through last week cause measured as I felt slimmer but since then I feel more bloated but havnt measures again should do tonight just worried it will get me down! I know I wasn't going to weight but people kept asking me how much I lost so did! I just cant stop thinking how far away august is :/ x

I'm only on day 7 so new to all this but perhaps uve not drunk enough water?! I often see people posting 'drink water, drink water, drink water'
Chin up hunny just think it cld be another 6lbs next week (((hugs)))

Yer im thinking it might be water intake but I can't physically drink any more got really bad pain in my bladder.. I'm having a scan tomorrow which I've been waiting for for months due to pain in that general area so will see what they say, or might be a bladder infection so may pay a visit to drs :/

Back