Ive stalled in week 2

Thought I would lose a lb but nothing. Has anyone else had this and then lost more in the coming weeks? I'm getting on fine with the diet it's self

i havent experienced this but i just wanted to say to keep at it and im sure you'll see results soon. well done for sticking at it. it can be hard when you're not seeing a loss on the scales. xx

Why don't you measure yourself? You might not have lost pounds but you could have lost inches! Just keep at it and motivated. I'm on second week too but don't weigh in until friday.

I plateaued about 3 months in, but before that my losses were always slow (about a or sometimes even less a week) apart from my first week. Depends on how close to a healthy BMI you are - the closer you get the harder it gets to shift. If you are already a healthy BMI but aiming to get to the lower end then it is even harder!

I actually had to up my calories a bit to kick start my weight loss again. I do a lot of exercise - sometimes burning 600 cals or more a day - and I had basically stalled as I was starving myself by not eating at least some of them back.

It may just be a glitch for a week - they say it has to be no losses for 3 weeks in a row to count as a plateau so don't worry too much about it just yet! Perhaps you will get a good loss this week, your body needs to catch up with itself from time to time.

Don't get disheartened, easier said than done i know, it does take a little while for some for the body to adjust, are you eating all your calorie allowance? Are you drinking enough water?
If you are doing all these things then you will more than likely to have a good loss next wk xx

Thanks everyone. I've been drinking enough and eating properly. Had a day off from slim fast today because I took my little girl the safari and going to probably save my calories tomorrow for the hubby's birthday tea but then straight back on it on Tuesday. I've got 6 weeks till my twins first birthday/christening and my birthday so would love to get under 16st, currently 16st 9lbs. Fingers crossed its just the adjustment. Xx

Back