• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ive started cambridge diet today yippie!!!

Just drink the water and have your shakes, you will be fine and the weight will be falling off.xx

Hiya and good luck! Drink plenty of water - soon stops you feeling hungry and have your hand blender ready for them shakes - if you need any tips on how to make them yum theres a thread at the top of the page :D

You will soon get that weight off!

lynda

S: 14st7lb C: 12st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 2st5lb(16.26%)
Just wanted to say hello and wish you luck on your weight loss journey, xx

lottymoo

Taking one day at a time.
S: 18st0lb C: 16st6lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st8lb(8.73%)
Well done you!! Water is the key. First few days may be tough, but water is the secret - if tempted to nibble, just take 5 mins to have a BIG glass of water (talking a pint here...) and it will pass.
Congratulations on taking your first step today - you can do it. xx (reminds me, must get a glass of water meself!)

Welcome to the Cambridge Diet!

I've been on this for 6 weeks now and I've lost 2 stone 3 lbs so far - its an amazing diet, stick with it even if the first week feels tough at times. Its SO worth it, just wait for your end of week weigh-in!

You will find loads of support, guidance, information and fun on here - its a great place to stop by and ask questions, share successes, look for a boost etc.

All the best with CD!

Judders

Good Luck Hunny!! Support off people around you is such a good thing aswell xxx

smurf

Silver Member
S: 16st5lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 4st12lb(29.69%)
hi good luck!