Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ive started RTM and im stressing

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by hippychicken, 21 November 2008 Social URL.

1. hippychicken

hippychicken Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating for life
    ive had to start RTM week4 in week 1 and its stressing me!!( see long post what a week ) im worrying that my portion sizes r too big, im not wanting to eat to much but as im feeling so crappy when i do eat food i feel better but i worry that im going back to my old habbits of overeating, im thinking about it b4 but its still so weird. i just want my body to get back to normal!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have posted on the other post but just wanted to wish you luck in management...you wouldn't be normal if you didn't have the worries you do x I also hope your body gets back to normal soon, mine didn't take too long x

4. hippychicken

hippychicken Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating for life
    hello, i got weighted yesterday and i put on lb, dont feel as bad as i thought it was v late in evening and i had to do wine tasting before i went! for my new job even thou i wasnt allowed wine, i didnt drink any i spat it out but not the point! i know my portions wasnt right ad not im feeling possitve to sort it out i guess it took my so long to get the weight i was its not going to take a week to get it right!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.