ive started RTM and im stressing

hippychicken

ive had to start RTM week4 in week 1 and its stressing me!!( see long post what a week ) im worrying that my portion sizes r too big, im not wanting to eat to much but as im feeling so crappy when i do eat food i feel better but i worry that im going back to my old habbits of overeating, im thinking about it b4 but its still so weird. i just want my body to get back to normal!

I have posted on the other post but just wanted to wish you luck in management...you wouldn't be normal if you didn't have the worries you do x I also hope your body gets back to normal soon, mine didn't take too long x

hello, i got weighted yesterday and i put on lb, dont feel as bad as i thought it was v late in evening and i had to do wine tasting before i went! for my new job even thou i wasnt allowed wine, i didnt drink any i spat it out but not the point! i know my portions wasnt right ad not im feeling possitve to sort it out i guess it took my so long to get the weight i was its not going to take a week to get it right!

Back