I've struggled this week

Sarah2439

Having come back from a 10 day holiday, I've really struggled to get back in the Dukan swing of things.

I've been cheating a bit and half way through this week I'd put 3lbs back on :flamingmad:, I think alot of which is water retention. I gave my head a bit of a shake and the last three days I have followed the diet to a T and I've actually managed to get that weight off plus a 1lb so I'm back to my pre holiday weight.:scale:

I've still got along way to go and my next holiday isnt until September so I'm hoping that I can maintain this mind set and get to my goal weight before then, only because the conso stage is a little more leinent than cruise.

Does anyone have any tips for those days where motivation and will power is lacking a bit???

S x

Sarah your not lacking motivation, you are just out of the swing of things - well done for gaining sooooo little on holiday - I think you did grand... Maintainer reminded me to ask myself if I was truly hungry or whether it was emotional hunger!! When you want to cheat say you can have a boiled egg or chicken and if you don't want them then it is just your emotions talking and nothing else and as your brain is your strongest tool - JUST SAY NO!!! A hypnotherapist told me that once and duh it was like the penny dropped - my choice no one elses and boy I want to be healthy more than anything else cream cake, pizza, wine included!!!! Huge well done again and good luck on your journey! x

Sarah well done on losing those post holiday pounds, hope Im as good as you have been. As for the days when motivation is low, we jus thave to think to ourselves how far we have come and do we really want to go back to a heavier unhappy us and I cant remember who said it but I love the quote....nothing tastes as good as slim feels...this is my motto when i need motivating. Have a great Sunday x

Back