• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ive taken the bull by the horns and booked an appointment to see my CDC tonight!!

Hi Ya

I have been feeling really deflated lately and I had a problem trying to get in touch with CDCs, so I had just decided to give up. But I started getting more and more angry with myself. So I rang up to get the numbers again and Im going tonight!! I wont be able to start until Sunday or Monday because of a pre arranged dinner party on saturday night but I will be starting after that. I really need to do it this time. I cannot fail!!! Its not an option!!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Ya

To be honest I am thinkin that even if my CDC isnt everything that she perhaps should be (and I havent found that out yet, Im just saying if) I can at least have the support of you guys and we can trundle along together on this exciting but not so easy journey.

I have met with the CDC for the first meeting and am now armed with enough shakes etc for 2 weeks. My CDC is away on hols for next week, so I had to get 2 weeks worth or risk running out. Im gonna start on Monday.
Last edited:
good luck - hope your CDC is great but if not you have all the support you could ask for in here............ I don't have a CDC anywhere near me (they are a scarce breed in ireland!!) and am sooooooooooo glad I found this site!!!
2 lbs is a wee bit embarassing considering it is since july!! LOL! But thanks Mandy. Hopefully I will be losing more quickly on CD than 2lbs every 3 months! lol
Sending you lots of positive thoughts for Monday Happygal! :)
Good luck for Monday HappyGal :D

...and enjoy your 'last supper' at the weekend !!:p
Oooh Good Luck! I'll be starting on Tuesday I think so fingers crossed for us both!!! :)
Cait - Im glat there is another person starting. fairfat&forty(ish) started today but she hasnt been on yet and I am just after posting on butterflys thread who had their first day today and has done really well.

Iil I think started today too (If thats the right name Im awful with names).

Thanks for your support Libbie and Debz.