Ive taken the bull by the horns and booked an appointment to see my CDC tonight!!

Cait - Im glat there is another person starting. fairfat&forty(ish) started today but she hasnt been on yet and I am just after posting on butterflys thread who had their first day today and has done really well.

Iil I think started today too (If thats the right name Im awful with names).

Thanks for your support Libbie and Debz.

no worries hun :) don't forget to keep us posted with your progress !

hugs....

No worries.

Im gonna start a diary thread on Monday and keep it going so I can chart my success ;)!! As I said before. Failure isnt option. Im not saying that I wont have the odd blip. Im realistic enough to know that I probably will. After all, even the most focused people on here have the odd blip!!

No worries.

Im gonna start a diary thread on Monday and keep it going so I can chart my success ;)!! As I said before. Failure isnt option. Im not saying that I wont have the odd blip. Im realistic enough to know that I probably will. After all, even the most focused people on here have the odd blip!!

That is a good way to look at it! One only truly fails if they refuse to try again. :)

Also, it is good to know that there are others starting at the same time as us.
This way we can succeed (and struggle at times probably) together!!:D ;) :p :)

Have you got your stuff through yet Cait? Have you found out anything about the american packs so that we can compare them? I could read off some of the values off the nutrient thing on the packs and you could compare. Im just so interested in it.

No, I just found out that I am getting the packs on Monday, so I will be able to start on Tuesday like I thought. :)
I will be sure to let you all in on what the American version is like!

I will be starting a new diary thread to let everyone know my progress, side affects (if any), hunger pangs, cravings etc.

I take it that you are going on the diet for 2 weeks then introduce a meal. Someone said that that is the was its done in the US. Maybe you dont have the information yet.

I cant wait to start. I have been eating my favourite foods this weekend and saying goodbye to them. I am just so aware of how they change my mood and I dont mean in a Good way. Im like a foodaholic the same way that someone is an alcoholic and keeps destroying themselves with alcohol. The only way I can break the habit or addiction is to go cold turkey.

Back