Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

I do use Mfp but I am following a set meal plan for 2 weeks... It's around 1100-1200 calories per day which is working out great for me... I'm already back down a bit from yesterday x

Well hello there.... Happy new year... I am back after 6 weeks off s and s.. 16lb gain...ewwwww!! 9lb of which I lost last week. Back on slim and save and have been to the gym tonight. I am feeling great but I am taking one day at a time as I am still having a lot of self destructive thoughts and wobbles.

Today I have felt different somehow ... I think I know the reason.. I started reading becks diet solution yesterday and today a lot of it really stuck and I have had my packs and eggs (as I was working out) I feel so in control and have listened to my hunger.

When I sat down tonight I worked through becks day one of her 6 weeks program of cognitive therapy, it sounds like its just what I need.

How are you all getting on?

Evening Katie! Well done on the 9lb loss! You''re back in the swing of things! I thought you had decided to,stop s&s because you are trying for a baby but I maybe mistaken. I read somewhere recently that a ketogenic diet is helpful for those wanting to conceive not that I'm any expert on anything!

I guesS losing extra weight and getting as healthy as one can can but help.

Glad you got to,the gym as that shows discipline. I had to cheat a bit and got DH to pay for a block session of PT sessions and I've had my 4th session today. I have no,choice but to go! I always found ways of getting out of going to gym and not pushing myself on my own so hoping this will help shift this last stone and a bit.

Evening Katie! Well done on the 9lb loss! You''re back in the swing of things! I thought you had decided to,stop s&s because you are trying for a baby but I maybe mistaken. I read somewhere recently that a ketogenic diet is helpful for those wanting to conceive not that I'm any expert on anything!

I guesS losing extra weight and getting as healthy as one can can but help.

Glad you got to,the gym as that shows discipline. I had to cheat a bit and got DH to pay for a block session of PT sessions and I've had my 4th session today. I have no,choice but to go! I always found ways of getting out of going to gym and not pushing myself on my own so hoping this will help shift this last stone and a bit.

I had stopped but the weight kept piling on :( I figured what It was... I was enjoying far too much sweet potato and my body doesn't like it. I am back on slim and save until goal which is now 31lb away.

Oh good for you having PT sessions.... I don't have hat option where I am so a personal trainer friend of mine has given me a four week plan... 3 times a week and I have to go back to her when I have completed it... She knows when I started it so no excuses.. I don't do lying so I will keep to this arrangement,,,, I would only be cheating myself if I told porkies lol

Good to see you back katie, those fun pounds will soon be gone. Well done on the gym

Xxx

Good to see you back katie, those fun pounds will soon be gone. Well done on the gym

Xxx

Thanks Hun.. Been following your diary.. Hope your ok today xx

I am so angry right now I just burst into tears.. I d

Just posted a big reply and my phone lost it... I will update after work when I have wifi... I need some advice I don't want to keep feeling this anger over and over

Hello all... I have noticed lately that I cannot stand confrontation even if Someone is walking all over me taking advantage or generally taking me for a fool I will not say anything to them I keep it all inside.. It stems from being fat all my life I have had no self esteem or confidence at all... People think I have or had but amazing what a smile can do.... Today I realised there is one person completely taking me as a fool they are spoilt and selfish and get everything they want if they don't they will cause a drama until they get it... Don't want to go into detail about the ins and out of today but I was working and something popped up on FB and I know this person in and out and I know to others it looks like a joke but I know it was a jibe at me... If it was me doing it this person wouldn't be shy at having a go but me I got so angry at work I locked my self in the loo crying and trying to breath it out... How long can I keep up the no confrontation, I hate upsetting people but let others upset me all the time... My confidence is improving slowly but I can't seem to get rid of this trait.. Obviously I don't want to cause drama or become arrogant but I want to be able to stand my ground when needed and stop this circle of me being a walk over

Oh sis i am so sorry people are being like this to you, you seem like a lovely girl and with this people will take advantage, if this person is so used to getting away with things maybe you standing a ground will shock her into realising u are not the pushover she thinks! Facebook unfortunately is a nightmear for these kinds of things, hence why i stay away, please dont let it get to u but i completely understand as i myself hate confrontation! Big massive hugs to you xxx

Katie, firstly this trait in yiu won't change and nor should it have to. It is not a bad trait to be kind and thoughtful towards others. Don't for one minute want to change that about yourself.

If this person is having a jibe at you the best way to deal with this is to either simply delete them off FB and continue as normal when you next seem them. However, if doing so has repercussions in some other way or would cause you further stress then you may need to simply address it directly and tell her how you feel calmly and in a non confrontational but firm manner.

What you must also bear in mind is that doing a calorie restrictive diet or simpy eating less can cause our emotions to be more magnified and that may well be the reason you are feeling more fragile today and what you usually would have take is too much today.

The most important thing is even if emotions are magnified and you may be fragile it sounds to be it is is not your fault it is the person making these comments on FB that has the problem. X

Thank you both you have made me feel better... I don't want to change me its who I am thanks to God and a good upbringing... I can't stand lying, drama or confrontation. I think if I ignore this person it will be better and it will stop anything in the future or gradually peeter off..

I think your right Kira about things being magnified on this diet also its totm so its even worse I tend to stay quiet at this time as I have taken clomid for the last 2 months and that sends me a bit emotionally loopy....

I'm a lot happier since I left work we bought a new car and I haven't seen my husband so happy for a long time it makes me feel so good to see him like that after the couple of years we have had. He picked me up from work in it as a surprise.... There's another trait I didn't know I possessed... I hadn't told anyone about the car as I don't like people to think I am showing off apparently I was the same as a kid with my exam results and material goods.

You certain learn alot about yourself when you are dieting like this... I think reading Beck is helping alot x

Aaawh! Katie big (((((hugs)))))! The world needs more people like you in it!! Don't change one bit!! People like the one you described will move on to criticising someone else to the same group of people and underneath are quite insecure and or unhappy with their own lot.

I'm glad your husband picking you up in the new car cheered up you up. It's lovely you got pleasure not out of the car itself but the fact it made your husband happy. That is a great trait to have.

Diet and TOTM are the worst combination and funnily enough I was experiencing that combo yesterday! Er! I was snappy though managed to contain myself! Have a good and happy day today Katie. X

Hope your feeling better?

Def don't change who u r but it's true that some people take advantage and is also true that is it there issue not yours. They have to live with themselves, and who they r, pity them. If it wasn't u they would be doing it to someone else. Personally I think FB is narcissistic and more trouble than it's worth which is y, since last year, I am no longer on it. Those who mean something to u r in ure life whether or not u have 'added them as a friend' or not.

Xxx

Aaawh! Katie big (((((hugs)))))! The world needs more people like you in it!! Don't change one bit!! People like the one you described will move on to criticising someone else to the same group of people and underneath are quite insecure and or unhappy with their own lot.

I'm glad your husband picking you up in the new car cheered up you up. It's lovely you got pleasure not out of the car itself but the fact it made your husband happy. That is a great trait to have.

Diet and TOTM are the worst combination and funnily enough I was experiencing that combo yesterday! Er! I was snappy though managed to contain myself! Have a good and happy day today Katie. X

Your right I won't be changing myself :) and I think insecure just about sums this person up... I'm feeling a lot better today ,I'm even dragging my hubby shopping.

Hope your feeling better?

Def don't change who u r but it's true that some people take advantage and is also true that is it there issue not yours. They have to live with themselves, and who they r, pity them. If it wasn't u they would be doing it to someone else. Personally I think FB is narcissistic and more trouble than it's worth which is y, since last year, I am no longer on it. Those who mean something to u r in ure life whether or not u have 'added them as a friend' or not.

Xxx

Why is it always easier to change our selves or think about changing ourselves because of someone else's issues.... All my life from school I have chosen friends in the same way... Either ones that won't let me have other friends, ones that I always go running to them or ones that take advantage. It's got to the stage where I live now I have one real friend, and the makings of another good friendship :) that's enough isnt it? Maybe not but I am the only Muslim women in my village and non muslims talk to me of course but I don't drink or go out in evenings so It causes things to Peeter out.... I am happy with my lot thank goodness :) maybe this new confidence people tell me I have will help me

By the way lost 3.5lb this week despite it being totm. :)

Back