Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Thanks both :) I am 2 stone from my own goal I keep reminding myself I'd be silly to let it go now :)

Keep going x

Your right I won't be changing myself :) and I think insecure just about sums this person up... I'm feeling a lot better today ,I'm even dragging my hubby shopping.

Why is it always easier to change our selves or think about changing ourselves because of someone else's issues.... All my life from school I have chosen friends in the same way... Either ones that won't let me have other friends, ones that I always go running to them or ones that take advantage. It's got to the stage where I live now I have one real friend, and the makings of another good friendship :) that's enough isnt it? Maybe not but I am the only Muslim women in my village and non muslims talk to me of course but I don't drink or go out in evenings so It causes things to Peeter out.... I am happy with my lot thank goodness :) maybe this new confidence people tell me I have will help me

By the way lost 3.5lb this week despite it being totm. :)

Well done on your loss hun and yes 1 good friend is definitely enough and worth much more than 100 odd 'acquaintances' people usually meet during there clubbing days. :)

Well done on the loss sis! Xxx

Well done on your loss hun and yes 1 good friend is definitely enough and worth much more than 100 odd 'acquaintances' people usually meet during there clubbing days. :)

Your right, I only moved here a couple of yrs ago so no real acquaintances which is lucky

Salaam sis how are you?

Thank you :) restart today and new diary for a complete fresh start

Thank you so much :) it's good you see you are doing so well.. Are you almost where you want to be?

Hey Katie!

How are you getting on? I hope it's the beginning of ketosis!

Back