I've Taken the first step !!!!

EmmaLou

Morning All,

I have been meaning to start LT for the past few months. Finally i have started had my first shake. Vanilla wih a bit of coffee and lots of ice, i enjoyed it!!

My starting Weight is 15.12 the heaviest i've ever been.

So here goes!!!
Good luck everyone, keep up the great work!!

Emma xx

hi emma and welcome, stick with it and you'll see really great results. remember to have your water with you at all times as this will speed up your weight loss. good luck and keep us updated

Thank you!! i will def keep you all updated.... This forum will be my life for the next few months xxxxx

Welcome and good luck on your LT journey.

All the best with your 1st wk!!! i'm sure your be pleased with your 1st wk WI results & that will be what really spurs you on to continue your LT journey....Good luck!!! Caz xx

Hi hun well donefor taking the leap of faith you will see results very quickly and that spurs you on. If you have a bad patch get on herre and tell us, it keeps your fingers busy and takes the mind of it all.

xx

Hello Emma and welcome, good luck on you LT journey!

Welcome emma :p I am just coming to the end of my first week so hang in there over the next couple of days, it gets easier and dont forget to keep drinking the water.

Good luck and see you around.

Hi Emma, this is my first week as well having started yesterday. Good luck. I'm sure when we see our first week results it will be worth just a few days of discmfort

Thank-you all for your kind words of encouragement.

Good luck everyone, your all be seeing me on here loads over the next few months!!!

:welcome: Well done for starting your journey to Slimdom with this forum. No matter what difficulties you may come across, there is usually someone on here who can relate and help you through to the other side.....The important thing is NOT to give up, when times are tough....NEVER pick at food, ALWAYS drink lots of water and make sure you have a bottle with you wherever you go, and I would strongly recommend to ONLY get weighed at your Pharmacy as every scale is different.

Hi Emma! Welcome to the mad house! Good luck for today, its a great start that you enjoyed your first shake :) You are 100% right, this forum will take over your life, it's addictive but it is so much help and full of friendly people to give you advice or kick you up the backside when you need it! Post later and let us know how your getting on xx

Back