I've totally lost it!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Tinkerbell29, 4 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Tinkerbell29

Tinkerbell29 Member

CD SS
    I have been really good up until yesterday. Felt really motivated and good and the pounds are going down etc. However, I went out for a mate's birthday and got totally carried away. Ate fish, vegetables, rice, icecream and drank rose wine - arrrrgh! What can I do? WHy don't I have the same will-power as some of you?

Any tips for getting my head back together? I've done well today and haven't been near the fridge and am back on SS!

Can I make it through the day now I've had temptation?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hun don't panic.

I went out for sunday lunch 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to get back on track. Now you don't want that to happen to you do you?

Start a new day today - back to normal CD diet - no food (god why do I never take my own advice???!!!???)

Good luck hunni

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.