I've undone all my hard work :(

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hi all I am so emotional at the moment its really hit home that I have gone and undone all my hard work. I knew I was gaining weight again but was kinda ignoring it. I feel emotionally drained now and physically drained too. I have started falling asleep left right and centre again like I use to. I have heart burn and very swollen ancles.

I hate myself for it but hope this feeling I am having at the moment is my rock bottom. I can either carry on the way I am going and show my beautiful children how to eat stupidly or I could pick myself up dust myself off and get back on the plan and show my kids how to eat sensibly.

I have noticed that the more junk food you eat the more you want. Its just making a break in the habbit which is the hard bit but once your body gets use to eating the good stuff again its ok.

Sorry for posting such a morbid post I just needed to get it off my chest.

Thanks for reading.

aww hun, im sure alot of us have felt like this, and yea i think its true, the more junk food you eat the worse you feel and the more you eat, as i guess it doesnt fill you up, empty calories and all that.
Draw a line under it and start again, find some new sw recipes and go for it, you will feel so much better
I hope you have a nice day, and think positive hun
xxxxx

aww hun, im sure alot of us have felt like this, and yea i think its true, the more junk food you eat the worse you feel and the more you eat, as i guess it doesnt fill you up, empty calories and all that.
Draw a line under it and start again, find some new sw recipes and go for it, you will feel so much better
xxxxx

I think this says it all!!! I'm coming through the same feelings at the moment as well...so I know to some extent how you feel!! Keep your chin up and try and smile even when all is feeling grey xx

xxxxx

Thanks hun I just had a little cry while typing this thread and I feel a little better now for getting it off my chest. I am off to my mums today so it should take my mind off it for a bit.

I think this says it all!!! I'm coming through the same feelings at the moment as well...so I know to some extent how you feel!! Keep your chin up and try and smile even when all is feeling grey xx

Yeah I am trying to keep a smile on my face about it all. I am normally such a happy person I hate feeling down.

aww hun hope you are feeling brighter very soon :) Good luck!

Right Missy - lets put this in proportion - you haven't undone all of your good work now have you? You're just going through a tough time weight loss wise. When you started slimming world you weighed x amount - you lost a lot of weight (was it bout three stone?) you then felt you needed a break and took it, you then came back on here refreshed and started a new ticker with new determination. Now all you need to do it draw a line under how you feel now and look at it as you've done well before and can do it again. You've got goals - post them in your diary as a reminder of why you're doing this. Come on Son you can do it, and you will do it xxxx

hope your feeling better today, im having a really hard time of it at the moment to so your not allown, just keep typing eveything on here and remembering why you wanted to eat healthier in the first place.

you will get through this

xbunnyx

Right Missy - lets put this in proportion - you haven't undone all of your good work now have you? You're just going through a tough time weight loss wise. When you started slimming world you weighed x amount - you lost a lot of weight (was it bout three stone?) you then felt you needed a break and took it, you then came back on here refreshed and started a new ticker with new determination. Now all you need to do it draw a line under how you feel now and look at it as you've done well before and can do it again. You've got goals - post them in your diary as a reminder of why you're doing this. Come on Son you can do it, and you will do it xxxx

Hi hun I feel like I have undone all my hard work as I lost 4 and a half stone and still had 5 stone to go but I have put 2 and a half stone back on since xmas. I think I will do fast forward again this next week. I am going to get weighed tonight but I dont want to know what I have put on I am only doing it so I can see what I have lost next week when I get weighed if that makes sence.

..............but you've still lost Son, honestly dont beat yourself up about it, just use it as a lesson learned and dont make the same mistakes again xxxxx

whats on the fast forward thingy?

Your consultant tailors a plan just for you, I think if I remember correctly (from when Son did it last time) that everything has a value, even like an apple, nothings free. You can only do it for a week, but its a great boost for you x

Sorry, just re-read it - you asked whats on it, not what it is didnt you, dunno the answer to that one xxx

Sorry, just re-read it - you asked whats on it, not what it is didnt you, dunno the answer to that one xxx

ha ha, never mind, iv never heard of it before.

if anyone knows whats on it can they let me know please...i NEED to do something!

Hi hun I feel like I have undone all my hard work as I lost 4 and a half stone and still had 5 stone to go but I have put 2 and a half stone back on since xmas. I think I will do fast forward again this next week. I am going to get weighed tonight but I dont want to know what I have put on I am only doing it so I can see what I have lost next week when I get weighed if that makes sence.

never never think you undone all your work you did so well losing the initial lot of weight mate, i am in awe of anyone who can lose a lot of weight, i myself have tried countless diets over the past 20 odd years and the most i have ever lost is 1.5stone, then i give up. don't ask me why i don't know and if you look at my weight now and what i have lost i am at 20lb loss and this time i am not going to crumble i am going to do it. find that gumption again that you once had, you can do it!!!
i am 40 next year and for once i don't want to be fat and frumpy for my big birthday i want to dress up and look and feel great. plan a treat when you lose a certain amount of weight and stick to it!!!
i still have a huge amount of weight to lose but this time i actually feel postitive and the other thing i do is take it in 7lb blocks rather than saying i want to lose "x"stone say i want to lose 7lb it works

take care hunny and i hope you find your mojo soon as i know what its like to lose it
xxxxxxx

Son do you see whats in your signature?

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

You have still lost 2 stone in weight so you are not back to square one.. you have just taken a detour on your way to your final destination.. Now the tour is over and you've seen the sights (lets be honest they were not that great?) its time to carry on to your next stop.. and maybe that is half a stone away or even a stone.. the choice is yours..Enjoy the scenery on your way (seeing your children learning lessons on healthier eating and you having more energy to play with them)
Pack your suitcase full of good filling tasty food, dump the junk(and go no-where near duty free!!) get back on your journey to a happier healthier you. Have some small pit stops on the way, but make them enjoyable, not guilt and fat laden ones. Find those low syn goodies..
Good luck and bon voyage xxx

Hun, I am going through a similar patch at the moment. You really need to be in the 'zone' and it's not something that can be forced. Tomorrow I am going to sit down and make a list of all the reasons I want to lose it and all the things that stop me succeeding. I am going to see if I can pinpont anything from that and hopefully screw my head back on the right way!

Thanks so much for the replies ladies it means a very lot. I was at group before and a girl who started on the same day as me has lost over 9 stone and she looks so good. I was just looking at her and she was so happy and it just made me think you can do that you can be as happy as her. I just gotta do it now.

Back