Iwillbeasize14's Final Diet

iwillbeasize14

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum so please be gentle :) I thought I'd start this thread as a way to track my progress & also to try & keep me on the straight and narrow when I suddenly think I'm 'thin' after losing a stone (come on I can't be the only one who's brain does that?).

I've lost about half a stone on SW & have just been prescribed Orlistat by my doctor for the first time, I weigh in on a Monday at SW & monthly with my GP, & I'm planning to start the Orlistat on Tuesday as I have a few commitments this weekend & don't like the thought of the side effects, especially as I think they'd completely put me off in my first weekend!

I'm an emotional eater, I eat whe I'm happy, when I'm sad, as a reward, as a treat, as a stress buster, the list goes on! I'm hoping the psychological side of the Orlistat will keep me on track, this really is my final diet & I really do 'MITT'.

I'm 30 this year & would really like to have lost a significant amount of weight for then, 8 months to go :)

Thanks for reading!

Becky x

Hiya Becky and welcome :D

Well done on your loss already, that's fab, and I'm a Monday WI person too :).

I suddenly think I'm 'thin' after losing a stone (come on I can't be the only one who's brain does that?).....I'm an emotional eater, I eat whe I'm happy, when I'm sad, as a reward, as a treat, as a stress buster, the list goes on!

Haha oh yes I'm the same re a good loss - it's almost "Job done, now where's the pizza?" - and ditto the emotional reward-based eating - most of us here have that problem to unlearn! But so far touch wood (she rubs her head :)) SW is going great for me and I'm keeping my food focus - and I just know you will too! x

Hi becky :)

can I ask how much weight in total you are hoping to lose?

I am too an emotional eater. Its a habit that CAN be broken though!

I lost 8 stone in 2012 by doing a VLCD, it only took 7 months to shed the weight and I felt and looked AMAZING.
unfortunately I didn't follow through with the maintenance part, and life sorta just got in the way and here I am 2 years later, having re-gained a little of what I had lost.

I'd love to be your buddy :)
I'm doing a little combo atm of VLCD and slimming world. This is my first week back on track, so i'll have my first weigh in on Wednesday evening.

Do let me know how u get on, and feel free to message me also :)

IMG_0849.JPG

Welcome Becky! I can completely relate with the eating regardless of what emotions! I used to think, wrongly, that emotional eating was just eating when stressed, but quickly realised I used food to keep a lid on any emotion. Eating when you are happy is definitely a thing!

Look forward to seeing how your journey unfolds...you can do it!

Good luck hun :) I'd love to be a "normal" size too but given my chest I don't think I'll get down to a small size, whatever I lose.

How are you planning on doing it hun? :) xx

Back