j_rabbit81 Weigh In!

jrabbit81

Hey Guys,
So I am now on Week 8!! It's gone so quickly, still really enjoying diet chef! I have been out for dinner a few time, but ordered healthy and still lost weight, so I am pleased.

This week lost 2.25 Pounds!! But my main focus is to get down to 12 Stone 4 Pounds, which will take me out of the obese catergory and into just overweight!!

Start my kick boxing class on Thursday so hopefully this will help to!

Hope everyone is doing fab!

Gosh you're doing sooooo well Jess! Inspirational!! xx

That almost 2 stone - well done you !! Do you drink when you eat out ?? My downfall I think tho' only 3 nights of wine in the past 7 weeks isn't too bad !! We had friends and 2 extra children this weekend and so was off the plan for a few meals or so - maybe a STS this week !!

Hey Laura,
No I don't drink when I am out. Can take it or leave it generally but at the mo not drinking at all, just trying to stay focus on getting slim!! Hope you are well! I am shattered! :(

Doing ok thanks - work very busy, have 4 children to dress up for world book day tomorrow as a book character each !! and applying for a promotion (so trying to write my expression of interest that is focussed and not complete waffle !) I am so looking forward to weekend !! Have now booked my holiday prize for a week on 01.05.09 so need to stay in control !! Very good for my motivation tho' !!

Jessica - I just noticed we have both lost 11% of our body weight - that is so GOOD !! Well done - how is the exercise going?? I plan to start when I am quite a lot lower - prob near goal or when I stop losing - mainly because not much time for me !! and I have a heart defect so don't want to cause more stress !! - the weight loss will really help !!

Back