Jacci back again!!

Hey Jacci,

Just want to see if you are interested in joining in with the Exante Christmas Cracker challenge for 2020.

I only started it today, hopefully you'll join me.

Hi Dolly, I certainly will be joining the challenge, I love those as they do help keep you on the straight and narrow! I will pop over and put my name down later today. Hope all ok with you? xxx

Day 33 and I have had a good dieting day! Felt a bit fanciful at lunchtime but did not give in...yay! Hope you have all had a lovely Friday! Take care. xxx

Day 34 and a good dieting day and my issue that has been causing me extreme anxiety seems to be a bit better although it will be months and months before I am sure it is sorted. Had a really lovely Saturday off work which is very unusual for me at the mo as i have been working Saturdays as well as all week. Hope you have all had a lovely Saturday! xxx

Day 36, did not post last night as I actually wandered around my local town yesterday doing a bit of shopping, was out for 90 minutes and came home in agony...God I hate my back. I had to go to bed in fact when I got in as I sat on my settee, moved an inch and screamed.
Feels fragile but a lot better today thank goodness. On a plus note I have had another 2 good dieting days! Am going to walk the dog around the block now and see how that goes. I am hoping that losing weight will help my back...we will see. Take care all! xxx

Glad that whatever is affecting you is improving.

Can't be easy.
Thanks Dolly, it is really hard, so worried but I can only hope that this situation improves as it could have severe repercussions if it does not. Touch wood all seems to be a lot better at the moment. I hope all good with you? xxx

Oh no! I hope you get some relief with your back. I remember you saying that it can get really bad. Take care hun❤️ X

Thanks guys, well took the dog around the block, it is only about 10 mins and all is well so far with the demon back. I really want to go shopping into my closest biggest town on Wednesday as I have booked that day off. I love shopping and I am all prepared with my mask and hand sanitiser! It is just my back that puts me off, I am fine lying down and normally not too bad sitting, it is walking and in particular standing that cause me grief. Oh well, I will see what I feel like then and also see what the weather is doing. Enjoy the rest of the evening all! xxx

Oh exciting about the shopping trip.

I really need to order a mask, think I will get one of the material ones.

A few local people are making them so might just get one local and support their business.

Back