Jacqui's Diary

jacqui_xm

Started the Cambridge diet today after losing nearly 2 stone on my own but it took forever! Want to have a really good kick start while off school for the holidays (I am a teacher). Feeling very pensive about the whole things and wondering how I will cope with those lovely smells that m children produce from the kitchen. Need to lose another 5 stone to hit my target of 11 stone and hope to get there by Xmas.

Jacqui

Start Weight 03/08/07 16 stone 0 pounds
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3

Hi Jacqui,

Welcome to MiniMins:)
You have done very well to lose two stone on your own:clap:

I think this is a good time of year to get stuck in if you want to lose five stone by Christmas!

I am on a similar mission myself. I have four stone on my weight tracker but for Christmas I would like to be five stone down.

The first few days are tough until you get into ketosis and the diet does become that much easier.

Whatever you do please don't nibble as it makes it so much harder.

After a couple of weeks cooking for others will not be so difficult, you might even enjoy it:rolleyes:

When you feel hungry drink your water...you can also split your packs and make them into six mini milkshakes this can help greatly in the first few days. But you must make each milkshake up fresh and consume within 15 minutes so as to preserve the nutritional value.

If you need any help be sure to ask!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Jacqui, Well done on your start, and your weight loss to date.

Great time to start with the holidays, keep going and you will do fantastic

1st weigh in

Just lost 14 lb in my first weigh in and I am over the moon:D:D

Well on target to losing the wight by Xmas.

I found day 4 and 5 particularly difficult, didn't want to cheat, but just felt weak, headachey and non energetic. From day 6 have felt great. Ketosis has kicked in - bought some ketostix to check.

THIS DIET IS BRILLIANT:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Back