Jade Goody

I agree that she should have left the show there and then. It's a time when she should be with her family

To be fair, she's not the brightest of people and I would imagine she was advised by the dear Mr Clifford to allow the clip to be shown. No doubt she is in a very vulnerable state right now and possibly not in a position to make sensible decisions

I agree. I just wondered what I would say under the circumstances. We can assume the decision had to be made quickly.

I doubt she was thinking..."excellent..I have cancer, I can make a few more bucks...now, I wonder if I want to carry on doing this job, or if I should take myself off to college next year to retrain for something else:)".."oh, and must remember to make sure nobody takes advantage of this bit of footage before I pack my bags".

She probably said what I would have said under the circumstances "do what you like:cry: Just let me get home!"

So regardless of whether she agreed to it or not, it should never have been shown.

It should not have been shown. What about her family back home? What a way to find out your Mum/Daughter/Sister/Niece/cousin/friend has cancer!

I feel sorry for her because i think she is too easy to exploit and the likes of Max Clifford are all too keen to take advantage.

Still, it should never have been broadcast and thats it really.

I dont think shes half as daft as she makes herself out to be.

I dont mean she welcomed the publicity this time around, though I do think her allowing the footage to be show is in really bad taste.

But in general I think the 'dim' tag suits her and she works it to her advantage.

god what people said on there is so mean!! they should of taken her out to tell her. in the british one they stopped filming for a fight but not for someone who has a life threatening illness :confused: i hope she gets better especialy for her boys

People are horrid - I think she would have learned her lesson from BB to treat this as a publicity stunt to be honest. Maybe I am too trusting, but I believe she is genuine and I watched Richard and Judy yesterday, with Max Clifford, and I don't think she did actually give permission for it to be shown. Anyway, I have flagged it too. Cancer is a serious subject and no matter what anyone feels about jade, noone deserves that.

I think i am with Gen on this one........ my thoughts are that she must have had the tests for cancer recently, so why would you go on a TV show thousands of miles from home before you had the results back?

Well, what Max said yesterday was that she has been having the tests regularly and she was given the all clear, so wasn't awaiting the call or the results as she already had them. But they later found something, which is why they called urgently.

Only Jade knows what's true though

I heard that she went over to India to go on the show knowing that her results would come back while she was there. Because she's been having regular tests for a while and they've come back clear she may have assumed that this would still be the case.

If it's in the early stages of cervical cancer (as has been reported) the she can make a complete recovery, although I appreciate that it's scary to go through.

I am being very cynical here... but I find it amazing how Jade can be splashed all over the cover of nearly every glossy mag so soon... didn't she only land in the UK at the weekend???

I still don't know if I believe her cancer scare, not thats its my place to say, but I just find her constant need for publicity very very sad and I don't think if she was as sick as she is making out that she would be well enough to do all the magazine interviews she has done.

My own aunt died of cancer this year and the only thing she wanted to do was spend time with her children...

I know its different strokes for different folks but personally I am sick of the Jade publicity machine... I'd nearly bet my house that there will be some miracle turn around and she won't have been 'as sick as they originally thought'!!

Sorry needed to get that off my chest :rolleyes:

mmmm.... i think i agree with you sort of, i was very surprised to see all the magazine covers she was on and headlines "read Jades amazing story" suppose we'll have to wait and see. Surely the last thing you'd be doing is photoshoots and mag stories - family and children spring to mind!

Just to update you all, you will be pleased to hear that the Youtube clip linked on here has been removed due to 'a copyright claim by Viacom..." so all those comments etc. along with the clip itself have now been taken off the site. Thank goodness for that, imagine Jade and/or her family seeing that!? xxx

I doubt that Jade would use this as a publicity stunt. I don't think that Max Clifford would trivialise cancer in this way either as he himself is battling prostate cancer.

That said, although it is not my opinion, I can understand why people may jump to that conclusion as neither person is whiter than white when it comes to publicity stunts and we have all heard the story of the boy who cried wolf

Love her or hate her, I wouldn't wish this on anyone and I wish both her and Max a full and speedy recovery.

I read today that she is going to do a tv show for Living TV, following her around while she goes through her battle with cancer.

I do like Jade but I just dispair at her contant need for attention.

Morning everyone, I also read she has the tv cameras filming her at the moment. As i watch GMTV this morning they have just announced that she is doing a live interview on this mornings show!

she said she isnt going to be doing a tv show to follow her around. i was really shocked tho that she went on GMTV why doesnt she just keep herself to herself while she gets better and spend time with her family?? thats what any normal human would do

I'm sorry but Jade is just using this to make shed loads of money.

I'm not saying I don't believe that she is ill in some way cos I honestly haven't a clue but a seriously ill (and lets face it thats what she is saying she is) person does not :

- go on every magazine cover some with make up/some without... some crying/some not
- go on live morning tv and I am sure any other programme that will have her
- have cameras following her through her battle - cameras which were coincidently already going to be following her anyway for her new Living tv programme

Sorry I just don't buy it.

I don't wish any harm on her or anything of the sort cos I actually don't mind Jade but I think this is all a bit too much!

Back