Jade2012's journey to Slimdom!!

Jade2012

Started SW on Mon, 30th July. Target is 10lbs loss per month until I reach my target of 140lbs - so about 8 months in total. Once I reach my monthly target I will be happy, if I loose more than my monthly target well that will just spur me on.

Any comments or tips on my food diary would be most welcome :)

Monday's Diary:
B: Banana, 2 Oatmeal Biscuits (3.5 syns each) [7]
L: Spinach, tuna, couscous, cheese string (HXA), apple
D: Turnip chips, 2 pork chops
S: Options Hot Chocolate [2], 2 Oatmeal Biscuits [3.5 each]

Tuesday's Diary:
B: Porridge (made with water) (HXB), Banana
L: Spinach, tuna, couscous, spring onion, cucumber, cheese string (HXA)
D: Roast chicken, s/w roast potatoes (done as per s/w chips only chunkier), roast veg (peppers, onions, courgettes)
S: Options Hot Chocolate [2], Oatmeal Biscuit [3.5], 1/3 of Alpen Light [1], Strawberries with 4 tablespoons spray cream [1]

Wednesday's Diary:

B: Strawberries, melon, banana, Mullier Light Vanilla yoghurt
L: 2 Slices W/M bread (HXB), 2 poached eggs, beans, apple
D: is cooking now, and chicken skewers with peppers & pineapple, pasta with spinach and left over roast veg (mushrooms, peppers, onions)
S: so far just picking on a few cubes of melon, 1 oat biscuit [3.5], options hot chocolate [2] with 3 tablespoons spray cream [1], alpen light bar [3]

Last edited:
Jade2012 said:
Wednesday's Diary:

B: Strawberries, melon, banana, Mullier Light Vanilla yoghurt
L: 2 Slices W/M bread (HXB), 2 poached eggs, beans, apple
D: is cooking now, and chicken skewers with peppers & pineapple, pasta with spinach and left over roast veg (mushrooms, peppers, onions)
S: so far just picking on a few cubes of melon

How are you doing jade ?

How are you doing jade ?

Hi Loobs, I'm doing ok. Finding myself full come the evening and not wanting to stuff myself full of crap! Just finished breakfast now which was yum.

Thursday
B: Porridge made with water (HXB) topped with cinnamon & banana
L: couple slices of cooked ham, bowl of melon, strawberries, apple topped with M/L vanilla yoghurt
D: Stuffed chicken breast (Laughing Cow Light trianges HXA, with chopped spinach and spring onion), brocolli, cauliflower and mushrooms. Did make SW chips but too full to eat them.

Last edited:
Syns for today (thursday)

Bag of velvet crunch [4]
1/2 wispa gold, I worked this to be 13.5 syns for a full one so [7] for my half bar. These are my favourite bar - cannot believe its easy for me to leave the other half for tomorrow evening !!! it even lasted 3 days in the cupboard before tonight :)
Total Syns: 11

Last edited:
Friday

B: porridge (HXB) topped with cinnamon, chopped melon
L: 2 slices whole/meal bread (5 syns), cooked ham, apple, banana
D: 2 homemade burgers with salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion, grated cheese HXA)
S: melon, have had no sweet syns so far, but going to finish the other half of the wispa gold from last night, so 7 syns. Total for today: 12

Saturday F/D
B: Melon, strawberries, Muller Light yoghurt
L: 2 slices W/M bread with ham, banana (HXB)
D: Extra lean mince, with courgettes, onions, spinach, mushrooms, peppers, tin of tomatoes & passat. Topped with cheese string (HXA)
S: Alpen Light bar (3), 8 Jellybabies (8) Syns Total: 11

Sunday
B: Banana with 2 slices W/M bread (HXB)
L: 2 slices W/M bread (5) with tuna & peppers
D: turkey, ham, brocolli, carrots, cauliflower and 3 salad potatoes
S: 7 Jellybabies (7), total syns 12

Back