Jade's Christmas Countdown . .

cograts on your 1st stone brilliant work

Fantastic well done you. x

Thanks everyone. Im out at a function tomorrow so will be eating off plan potentially but amazingly im actually dreading it, i feel so much better for sticking to it!
Both a friend and a colleague commented on how much slimmer i looked today (they always say the face, i hadnt realised i had an extra stone on just my face but oh well) so thats more motivation. Really think I will make it into the 15's by December so its so nice to actually make a target that i can reach!

Morning Jade, how did the function go. I can't comment, I wasn't good yesterday. After the parade it was tea and toast, then down to the pub with the rest of the guys and spent most of the afternoon an d evening quaffing Guinness. :( I don't think I've done to much damage, haven't weighed myself but my belt doesn't feel to tight. :)

Ah Jim thats sounds like a fun day though!

'twas indeed vicky, there's a fuller explanation of Linz's thread. :)

As long as you had an enjoyable time Jim then I think its acceptable :)
The function wasnt too bad, the food wasnt too good (well it was good but naughty) I had cheese and onion tart which was basically a mini quiche, braised steak and mash and carrots (but in all truth the mash and carrots were only small amounts) and it was sticky toffee pudding for dessert (I was pretty good and ate less than half even though it was phenomenal!) stayed off the cheese and biscuits and went with some sticks of celery. Waaay too much Rosé though!

Managed to be back of track really on Sunday though, weighed myself and scared myself into undoing the damage, definitely motivated to reach my mini goal though, just starting to feel so so much better!

Morning Jade, so back on strict induction then love. :) You'll feel great soon.

Yes Jim, back on strict induction!

Monday:
B: Omelette
L: Tuna and Bacon Salad
D: Meatloaf (the food stuff not the singer :p)

Tuesday:
B: None
L: Tuna Salad (it seems the staple lunch food)
D:Steak with a cheesey mush on top (I dont know what it was but it was low carb, ha!) and stir fry vegetables.

Morning Jade, and so am I, I want to be prepared for the party season, I like to get below posted weight, get a head start so to speak.

Im thinking party season 2011 that'll be my plan too Jim cause I WILL be at goal by then!

Today I had :

B: 2 eggs mashed with butter
L: Ham and rocket, spinach and something else green (maybe watercress)
D: Chicken and bacon and cheese stack at the pub, swapped the chips for salad and some coleslaw

Had a couple of salami and a chunk of cheese today as well

i'm thinking ahead to next year's party season too, got a dress to buy for this year, and i don't want to! i want to buy a smaller dress, not one that fits me now!!
looking forward to the summer, will be smaller by then, not so ashamed of myself, can't wait really!

Morning Jade

Chicken and bacon and cheese stack at the pub,

Now that has me salivating, and I've only just had breakfast. :)

whats a chicken and cheese stack? and yum!

LLVT, its a stack of chicken and bacon (or gammon) with melted cheese over the top.... yum yum yum!

Today wasn't too bad, I do seem to be missing breakfast the days i go to work early though, dont think this is great though, how long do boiled eggs keep?

B: None
L: Tuna Mayo and Salad
D: Chicken in garlic butter with mushrooms and cauliflower and stir fry veg.

Morning Jade, Hard boiled eggs will keep up to a week in the fridge love.

Thanks Jim, I may do some in advance and leave them in their shells for a quickie breakfast!

Today:

B: Bacon and eggies
L: Salad with coleslaw, chicken bites and a pepperami
D: Haddock in lemon and chive butter with cabbage and leeks, sprinkled with cheese :D

Today is not a good day :(

Well it was until lunch time and then it went to pot.
Breakfast was cheese omelette which I seem to be addicted to at the moment but lunch time came and the only food (other than bread and the remnants of cheese) was a box of Roses. Usually I would have just done without but I haven't felt well today and so I ate them as I was feeling sorry for myself. Now I just feel worse (although in my defence I usually would eat the entire box and it was only a handful, i think im finally going off chocolate)
Dinner tonight is chinese too and although I will of course avoid carby chinese I know its still not great :(

Tomorrow will be better.
Whinge over.

Back