Jade's Christmas Countdown . .

Im not too bad thanks, and yourself? Yes im holding strong for next Monday because Chocolate is my major problem, almost like an addiction so if I get there I know its just a willpower thing rather than anything else, i'll feel a bit more in the driving seat again!
Yea Jim I do, not a nurse though I don't know how they manage! Instead I work in an understaffed (thank you David Cameron) Pathology lab. Quite enjoy it actually, bar the obvious fact that its work.

Eggs for breakfast again! Yum yum yum.

I'm fine Jade, you work in the path lab? That's what my wife Colleen was doing when I met her, she was taking a degree in Microbiology and was doing a gap year in the fever labs in Birmingham.

:D Yes, thats my department too! Oh the joys of making small talk over dinner.

Today I have had,

B: Chopped eggs with butter
L: Ham and egg salad
D: Sausage and Broccoli

S: Couple of pepperami mini's

Not sure of the plans tomorrow but i imagine it will involve a shake at breakfast, early to rise. Went for a 2 mile walk after work as well so was very late getting in really, bah.

Morning Jade.

LOL, sadly when she met me she gave up her career to marry me and move to Germany, she's a snivel servant now.

What people do for love! :)
Was a bit rubbish again today food wise, not carby just not great choices. The scales dont seem to be going down this week though which is worrying.
I think i need to up the water and veg and eat a bit more cleanly, ahh its hard work though. I have until Monday to make a dent.

Morning Jade,

I know, it was a shame really, I wanted her to go back to Uni, but with me stationed in Germany and all the separation was killing us, so we married and in short order had two kids. LOL.

It seems to have worked out for the best for you anyway :)

Eggs again for breakfast, roll on Saturday night since im working all the day! God a busy weekend this weekend but by Monday i'll have managed the no chocolate for 21 days thing so the mini goal is getting closer!

I'm hoping to be into the 15's by Christmas anyway, it seems to be a bit slow but I know it's not a "faulty" diet, more a faulty me!

Hi Jade, yes it has love. :)

You are doing well, no choccie for 21 days. WOW LOL. :D

Thanks for all the support guys, means a lot since there is no one else who wants to hear about the diet and its satanic ways, lol.
Had a good food day today,

B: Eggs
L: Huge salad with rocket, spinach, cabbage and lettuce and tuna mayo (home done)
D: Sirloin Steak with Broccoli and Cauli

S: One spicy pepperami

Upped the water somewhat whilst i could, i'd say i've had close to 2 litres anyway which is all i seem to manage in work all day.

Morning Jade. :)

Wow, its been a week since I last posted!
Anyway, seem to be struggling at the moment and i know convenience foods are to blame! Havent put on but havent lost any more. Saying that, i was very naughty Weds night and had a huge dessert, tasted quite nice but not enough so to compensate for how crappy i felt the next day, that'll teach me! Just wondering if anyone has daily meal plan ideas suitable for Induction and not too awkward for taking to work etc?

Hope everyone is well!

Hi Jade, morning to you. Do you read the "What are we eating" thread?

Hi Jim, yeah i have been doing the last few days, given me some ideas :)

Got a few nice dinners planned this week so hopefully that should be better, i'm still on track just waned slightly last week.

Hope all is well!

OK love, we've all been there, it's hard to keep motivated sometimes. Just do your best, it's all that can be asked.

Woo, feel like i've finally reached a milestone today. After losing 8lbs the first week its been very slow going but i can officially announce that i have lost a whole stone as of today! Yay!! That has kicked my motivation well into order anyway. Decided it must be the water as i have done early shifts this week mainly and have managed to get it down me, been buying the sparkling flavoured ones sweetened with sucralose and they dont seem to be causing any problems really so thats that sorted.

Off to bulk buy tomorrow, will update my food diary and everything else tomorrow too!

Cracking, well done Jade :bliss: :bliss:

Back