Jades Diary - Third Time Lucky!

Heey jade I'm here I have been on a vlcd to shift some weight.

But will be back over onto this side again very soon

So how's your weightloss going these days ?

Hope your well x

Ah I see! Is it working?
Its going ok, haven't lost anything in the past week but I thought I would have gained so Im happy I didn't!

Little bit of an update :
Still haven't lost any more weight since I last posted up, however my eating wasn't very good past few days, didn't eat for a few, then ate heavy dinners in the evening (wasn't feeling too well) so I'm happy I haven't gained!!

I wanted to see how much body inches I had lost so heres some numbers! :

Before :
Waist - 35 inches
Hips - 43 inches
Stomach - 40 inches

Current :
Waist - 26 inches
Hips - 34 inches
Stomach - 28 inches

WOW jade still going strong hun thats good to read.!

Im back to CC next month and cant wait ive lost 12 lbs in 2 weeks just need to be careful with food choices when i return back to cc.x

speak soon x

Hello all!
Wow its been a very long time since I have posted on here, still been dieting however I started to stop controlling my diet as much as I had been so came off minimins for a while, as it all became a bit obsessive for me, but now I am back, gained a few pounds in the last month, weight keeps going up and down and I think I need minimins to keep me motivated again!

Hello all!
Wow its been a very long time since I have posted on here, still been dieting however I started to stop controlling my diet as much as I had been so came off minimins for a while, as it all became a bit obsessive for me, but now I am back, gained a few pounds in the last month, weight keeps going up and down and I think I need minimins to keep me motivated again!
welcome back sweetie.. :) i will be joining you tomorrow..x

Hello! So good to hear from you :) How's the diet going? Are you back on CC now? xx
i started today and so far im happy tonight with what ive had.. so going to take this weightloss journey slowly now.. ive got 10 weeks to reach my ideal weight lol..!
so what have u been up to?

Food Diary for today ;

Breakfast:
2 x crumpets = 150

Lunch:
2 x brown bread / 3 pieces of salami / lettuce = 209 (with some light caesar sauce, around 100 cals)

Snacks:
1 x small bar of milkyway = 65
2 x ryvita crispbread + 1 x laughing cow light spread = 65

Dinner:
Will have a large bowl of salad, small amount of chicken, some light caesar sauce, a few croutons, around 5? and one slice of grilled haloumi cheese = Not sure on exact cals..
around 200-300?

i started today and so far im happy tonight with what ive had.. so going to take this weightloss journey slowly now.. ive got 10 weeks to reach my ideal weight lol..!
so what have u been up to?

Congrats :) Me too, I only want to loose one more stone, but I am going to start increasing how much I eat now because I really lowered my calories over past few months to try and shift some weight but it backfired and I regained it very quickly!
Just finished my 3rd year at university, got one more year left as I am doing a 4 yr degree :) What about you hun? x

Congrats :) Me too, I only want to loose one more stone, but I am going to start increasing how much I eat now because I really lowered my calories over past few months to try and shift some weight but it backfired and I regained it very quickly!
Just finished my 3rd year at university, got one more year left as I am doing a 4 yr degree :) What about you hun? x
were u on 1000 cals before?? so how many are u on now? im still determined to make 9.7 lol... wow 3 years at uni i finished uni last july.. god was i happy, but keeping thinking about going back soon..!

Welcome back and good luck :)

Just wanted to say Hi and welcome back. Looking forward to reading your diary :)

were u on 1000 cals before?? so how many are u on now? im still determined to make 9.7 lol... wow 3 years at uni i finished uni last july.. god was i happy, but keeping thinking about going back soon..!

I was on about 600 cals for a month or so, then up to 1000 again, now I am on around 1000-1500, just trying to loose a little each week, my weight loss has really slowed down now, practically non existent so might need to lower my cals for a while to kick start it or something. What did you study at uni? I love uni, love the student life hehe
x

I was on about 600 cals for a month or so, then up to 1000 again, now I am on around 1000-1500, just trying to loose a little each week, my weight loss has really slowed down now, practically non existent so might need to lower my cals for a while to kick start it or something. What did you study at uni? I love uni, love the student life hehe
x
Heey jade id say try doing a good kick start for a week or so hun..!
you know you can loose the weight again and just think you will loose the last bit ready for summer.. ive got my eyes on pretty dresses in River Island at the moment lol..!

Back