Jades Diary - Third Time Lucky!

Wow you have done so brilliantly, well done - and a very happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My initial birthday plans went down the pan yesterday because of the snow, however I managed to get up to nandos with a few of my friends, in my wellies of course! So not all was ruined :)
I wanted to share some photos of me from my birthday last year, to this year, just to keep myself motivated and hopefully you guys because if I can do, anybody can ;)

These are of me now but wearing a dress that I brought for my birthday last year, its a size 12 (i think the shop i brought it from had quite generous sizing) but it was REALLY tight on me last year, now I have to fold it over almost half way at the back for it to fit.
View attachment 9997

View attachment 9998

Me on my birthday last year, looking pretty large!
View attachment 9999

View attachment 10000

Sneaky changing room picture haha, does anyone else do that? take a pic and send it to your friend 'does this look ok are you sure' haha! It's what I wore to nandos yesterday (with the lovely green wellies :p )
29112010(003).jpg

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! You are so skinny and drop dead gorgeous! Wow, such an inspiration to me! Do you mind me asking how much you weighed in your top photo?? I wish I could look as pretty as you did then! :p

Did you have a nice birthday??

Seriously though...WOW! :)

x

Jade what a stunner you are and my oh MY!!!! skinny my lovely.!!
reallyyyy you look fantastic the way you are.
Happy birthday to you and yum yum to nandos lol x

yep i love taking pics in dorthoy perkins fitting rooms lol its all in my album PMSL!

Oh my gosh! You are so skinny and drop dead gorgeous! Wow, such an inspiration to me! Do you mind me asking how much you weighed in your top photo?? I wish I could look as pretty as you did then! :p

Did you have a nice birthday??

Seriously though...WOW! :)

x

:thankyou: Your so sweet! I wish I felt like I was though!
Do you mean the first two? with the green floral dress? That was taken a few days ago Im around 9 and a half stone at the mo!
I did thankyou, had a nice nandos and a few glasses of wine / beer woopsie, then walked home in the snow blizzard!! xxx

Jade what a stunner you are and my oh MY!!!! skinny my lovely.!!
reallyyyy you look fantastic the way you are.
Happy birthday to you and yum yum to nandos lol x

yep i love taking pics in dorthoy perkins fitting rooms lol its all in my album PMSL!

Awww thankyou, making me blush hehe! Haha really! Glad to see I am not alone haha, do you mean your album on minimins? I cant see it :( Am I being blind/stupid haha, I want to see :p xxxx

:thankyou: Your so sweet! I wish I felt like I was though!
Do you mean the first two? with the green floral dress? That was taken a few days ago Im around 9 and a half stone at the mo!
I did thankyou, had a nice nandos and a few glasses of wine / beer woopsie, then walked home in the snow blizzard!! xxx

Oo sorry, I meant the ones from your birthday last year?? You're so pretty on all these photos! I'd love to look even like you did last year!! :p

Sounds like you had a looooovely birthday! :) Hope you enjoyed Nandos! I bet walking home in the snow burnt a fair few calories! :p

xxx

Oo sorry, I meant the ones from your birthday last year?? You're so pretty on all these photos! I'd love to look even like you did last year!! :p

Sounds like you had a looooovely birthday! :) Hope you enjoyed Nandos! I bet walking home in the snow burnt a fair few calories! :p

xxx

Ooo those ones! I was about 11 and a half - 12 stone, didn't really weigh myself back then but defiantly somewhere between there!
Haha it defiantly did! I forgot how good nandos is hehe xxx

Morning jade it's so dead over here ?? Anyway skinny Minnie how are you this weekend?
I'm back in the diet from today, hoping to still loose weight over Christmas lol.

Hope your well chicken , thanx for your message too. X

Jade you look so SLIM!!! I'm soooo jealous!!! Keep up your hard work you are so close to goal and you look amazing, what a transformation!!! xxx

Morning jade it's so dead over here ?? Anyway skinny Minnie how are you this weekend?
I'm back in the diet from today, hoping to still loose weight over Christmas lol.

Hope your well chicken , thanx for your message too. X

Hey! Tell me about it, I think everyone hibernates over the winter hehe! xxx

Jade you look so SLIM!!! I'm soooo jealous!!! Keep up your hard work you are so close to goal and you look amazing, what a transformation!!! xxx

Thankyou very much :) I weighed myself today and im now 9 stone 4 lbs, I could have lost more but I haven't been eating a lot over the past week haven't been very hungry so I think its slowed it down a bit! xxx

You look amazing in your picture!

Back