Jades Diary - Third Time Lucky!

Hello Jade :) your foods look yummy im starting CCing next weekend :) when's your weigh in day? x

Danii said:
Hello Jade :) your foods look yummy im starting CCing next weekend :) when's your weigh in day? x

Hey Danii :) It is very very very yummy! If you have a sainsburys near you I'd really recommend the gammon cheese and pineapple meal they do, so tasty but quite low in calories for what it is :) Good luck with CCing! We can help motivate each other :) you'll have to send me the link to your diary once you've started. I think I might weigh myself tomorrow. I'm not at home at the moment and there's no scales where I am now so hopefully I can tomorrow. Good luck again :) x

Hello! Wish you all the best hun. I'm on day 1 today so excited and ready to go :) Must try that gammon cheese meal

Skinny Sia said:
Hello! Wish you all the best hun. I'm on day 1 today so excited and ready to go :) Must try that gammon cheese meal

Hello :) Good luck! Hehe you must! Have you got a diary that I can subscribe too? :)

Skinny Sia said:

Oops I've found it now and subscribed :) Sounds like we've had the same problems. With staying at a certain weight. Will be good to be able to read a diary similar to mine :)

jade.s said:
Oops I've found it now and subscribed :) Sounds like we've had the same problems. With staying at a certain weight. Will be good to be able to read a diary similar to mine :)

Will be great to stay in touch and motivate one another. This is a good way to eat and live and its SAFE for our health so all good! X

Heres my diary for yesterday (seeing as its now 12:41am)

Breakfast:
Muffin with laughing cow light cheese, basil and baby tomatoes

Lunch:
Sainsburys balsamic dressing salad with one grilled rasher of bacon and low fat/cal crisps

Dinner:
Sainsburys be good pasta bake

Snacks:
1 x milkybar chocolate

Drink:
Sparkling Elderflower

Total today:

Night all xxx

Morning jade I will start a diary here soon/ this week :) hope weigh in goes well. X

Hi all!

Today I had my dreaded weigh in, the last time I weighed myself was 24th April which was when I realised I had put over a stone on in a few months and went back up to 56.7 kg, its only been the past few days I have been calorie counting however since the 24th April by weight has gone down to 55.0 kg, not a massive loss but when I take in to account that I have only been watching what I have been eating properly over the last few days (not even a week) I feel pretty chuffed :)

Today its my boyfriends birthday so we are having a roast - oopsie, I will have a very small portion in comparison as to what I would usually have and hope that I don't gain much weight because of it, why are birthdays so hard?? In the past I would have usually said no and had a healthy dinner whilst everyone enjoys it but I became very unhappy through depriving myself so much and this time round I am allowing myself more of what I want as to minimise the chances of regaining it all again like las time round.

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday :)

xx

How was the roast? Sounds yum. It's nice that we can add these types of meals to our diets x

Skinny Sia said:
I deprived myself for ages too. It doesn't work! Good on ya xx

It was delicious! Thank you for asking :) It was my best friends birthday today which also involved eating not as well as I would have hoped but now that's the birthdays out of the way I can go back to starting to eat healthier :) I have my last presentation at university on Friday which means yet another meal out to celebrate and then my boyfriends parents are coming down on the sunday and they want to go out for dinner too EEEKK!! I'm going to go to the gym this week to try and combat this, I hope it works. I'll have to order healthier options etc, I'm looking at it as this being my last week of university I should go out and celebrate with friends and family because of that, however I'll still be as good as I can and once this week is over I can properly get into a good routine :) How's it going for you? Hope all is well :) xxx

Just replied to you but it just said sending on the iPad app. Then it rebooted itself. Not good :( Hope you have a good week. It's university so enjoy yourself. Losing weight us tough enough without added challenges like birthdays and end of term! Lol! I just got back from a walk. Weathers gorgeous in London.

Back