Step 1 Sole Source Jade's Diary

I loved the cookies and cream too. Today I've had cookies and cream, a vanilla with coffee added, the oriental chilli soup which tasted and smelled like korma? And toffee and walnut shake which I thought was really nice too. Still only the tomato soup I don't like but someone said your meant to make it up differently.

Still have the potato and leek soup to try, fruits of the forest shake and a coconut shake left, the rest are vanilla. Will defo be ordering more of the chocolate ones this time though. X

Well done for your Jedi powers of resistance!! Isn't the weekend the pits when there's food around! My god!

I'm having a Lush party tomorrow night ( the smelly soap and bubble bar type). I've baked a Victoria sponge, cookies and flap jacks. Actually I was ok with it witch surprised me. I can't believe the amount of sugar and butter I've used.. No wonder I was a porker! I'm turned into a feeder I think.. I'm trying to fatten up my friends!

Not long til Christmas and we are thinner and happier. Oh and I've bought a Slendertone belt!!!

Ooo I never got any coconut ones as I can't stand coconut!

The tomato soup was really powdery! Maybe I didn't make it up right then? I blended it aswell and still powdery! Won't be having it again tho!! Don't think il have any soups next week xx

Well done for your Jedi powers of resistance!! Isn't the weekend the pits when there's food around! My god!

I'm having a Lush party tomorrow night ( the smelly soap and bubble bar type). I've baked a Victoria sponge, cookies and flap jacks. Actually I was ok with it witch surprised me. I can't believe the amount of sugar and butter I've used.. No wonder I was a porker! I'm turned into a feeder I think.. I'm trying to fatten up my friends!

Not long til Christmas and we are thinner and happier. Oh and I've bought a Slendertone belt!!!

Good idea I might invite my friends over for cake lol. Keep me posted on the belt if it works :D and hope you manage to avoid the cake.

Ruby- I haven't tried coconut yet but will try anything once, will update u tomoz when I've drank it. Found everything else bar that tomato soup tasty though, luckily. Variety being the spice if life n'all that lol x

wow i was just reading your post regarding the chinese!! Cant believe u resited!! A gold star for u!! :rolleyes:
Well done jade!!!!!!!!xx

Thank you :)

Just had coconut shake, won't be ordering any more of them lol x

Didn't think of that, plus I don't have any choc left lol... Does it taste like bounty? X

J.D said:
Didn't think of that, plus I don't have any choc left lol... Does it taste like bounty? X

I think it does! I've been lucky that I like most of the products except butterscotch & tomato soup.

After 8 weeks ssing my taste buds have pretty much adapted to really enjoy them :-D I put ground white pepper in the soups to give a kick and always blitz shakes in blender with a handful or two of ice! X

Any flavours left to try?? I love your updates of the flavours!! I didn't get as many flavours as u, maybe my CDC doesn't stock all of them!!

It's nearly Wednesday!!!!

I had one of every flavour and made the rest up with vanilla..

1 butterscotch (nice)
1 coconut (hmmm?)
1 chocolate (nice)
1 chocolate & orange (had a spicy kick but nice)
1 chocolate & mint (lovely)
1 toffee & walnut (really nice)
1 fruits of the forest (only flavour I've not tried yet)
1 banana (nice)
1 strawberry (nice)
1 apple & cinnamon porridge (I know I'm a freak but loved it lol)
1 spicy tomato soup (yuk)
1 potato & leek soup (ok ish)
1 chicken & mushroom soup (yum)
1 mushroom soup (think I will stick to chicken & mushroom)
1 oriental chilli soup (tasted like korma though?)

Can't remember any other flavours lol but the rest I had vanilla which I usually have hot or with Ice with coffee..

Think I'm going to stick to the ones I really like on Wednesday and whoop yes Wednesday is nearly here!!! Already fitting in my jeans better. They are firetrap size 14 but more like a 12. Stayed the same today on my scales, still an 8lb loss though :) if they are correct that is.

My FB update just was "it's a bit daunting to think the next time I eat will be Christmas Day! Stuff presents, give me dinner" lol. X

I think it does! I've been lucky that I like most of the products except butterscotch & tomato soup.

After 8 weeks ssing my taste buds have pretty much adapted to really enjoy them :-D I put ground white pepper in the soups to give a kick and always blitz shakes in blender with a handful or two of ice! X

I had to eat and drink normal Thursday night as I was poorly and my taste buds were going mental just for orange squash lol something that never appealed to me before. Taste buds have changed loads!

Ruby- your CDC is responsible for keeping all stock in so I heard.. X

Haha loving the Facebook status !
Have u told all your friends u are on the diet then? So many people are negative when I tell them.. They say "oh the weight will go straight back on!"!!

Well done on the jeans by the way!! Firetrap are small! I'm sure I can't fit my ass in a 14 in firetrap! Haha x

Oooo and I haven't tried strawberry yet.. Saving that for tomorrow... My last three are strawberry, chick n mush soup and a choc and mint!

Nice last 3 lol. I couldn't survive on 3 I'm glad I'm tall and can have 4 lol. Chicken and mushroom tastes like pot noodle... Without the noodle x

Haha loving the Facebook status !
Have u told all your friends u are on the diet then? So many people are negative when I tell them.. They say "oh the weight will go straight back on!"!!

Well done on the jeans by the way!! Firetrap are small! I'm sure I can't fit my ass in a 14 in firetrap! Haha x

Oh just seen this post too lol. Yeah everyone knows I'm doing it, so they know not to tempt me lol. I've had negative comments but I know my plan to go back to Sw after and I'm sticking to it. So what if some goes back on, I bet I'd have a pretty good time doing it lol but I know there's things out there to get it off again :) x

Some days iv found it hard to have three shakes.. I think it's because some of them iv not been keen on I dread having them again! Haha!
Did u say h were 5ft 8??
I need to grow two more inches!!!

Very true about the negative comments!

So are u going to go straight from SSing to SW??

I'm 5'9 I think, men and women over 5'8 have to have 4 packs. I look forward to them like a meal lol. The flavour is nice to have after so much water. Yeah hopefully I will reach target then just use my slimming world knowledge to go shopping and eat them meals again. X

Can't believe I've only eaten one meal in nearly a week.. Which I shouldn't of done but it's a start... Roll on weigh day! X

Back