Step 1 Sole Source Jade's Diary

Iv gone for all choc and choc and mint with 7 bars to try!!!!!!! 6lbs off! Wooopa xxx

Oh bugger!! I completely forgot to order porridge, I wanted apple and cinnamon. What a bell :( my CDC didn't even ask me if I wanted any grrr.

Thank you and yeah I'm really motivated :)

Well done you! X

Oh no! Can u ask her to swap a couple for the porridge u like?????

Oh no! Can u ask her to swap a couple for the porridge u like?????

It costs me 6.50 each way for a taxi to her place, think I will stick with my shakes I've spent enough lol x

Yea the apple one is nice. i have those for breakfast on a weekend as i dont have the time to make it on a weekday before work.

Would she not come to your house to weigh you and give you your supplies?

i have my 2nd weigh in tonight - nervous!! x

£6.50 each way... Wow that bumps up your bill abit doesn't it!!! Ask her if she will drop a couple to u! Lol!

I'm not sure if she drives.. And she's ill with a chest infection too unfortunately. I'll be ok this week only had 1 porridge last week anyway. Might look into a consultant who can come to me though... £61 a week it's gonna cost me if I get taxis :( x

WHAT!
:eek:
Defo look into getting a consultant that can come to you! so much easier. Was there many that show up when you put your post code into the website? x

Well done Laurie.

Yeah there's a few I think I'm gonna switch soon x

Busy 5 hour shift at the chippy over! Thank god, ive served so many people so much yummy food it's cruel lol!

Came home and had my last shake. I'm pooped now! Time to chill! Still 100% despite a lot of temptation.

And relax!

Keep it up jade! you will see some excellent results this week... (unlike myself!! haha)
Last night i was actually craving fish shop chips!!!! hehe....... AT least i got through that craving, that would not have been good...!!!

Not good at all. Carbs and fat lol! Need to lose 10lbs to get back to my lightest adult weight. Then 7lbs after that to reach target of 12st. I think I may go into 11's but I will prob do that with slimmingworld lol. X

I nearly caved on Wednesday with fish and chips! I begged my husband to go to the shop for me.. He'd got his coat on, keys in hand until I pulled on the brakes mentally at the last minute and changed my mind.

I've got 20 days until my work Christmas meal. Thats 480 hours to lose the muffin top from my new Zara trousers that arrived yesterday. Hope I can do it!

I nearly caved on Wednesday with fish and chips! I begged my husband to go to the shop for me.. He'd got his coat on, keys in hand until I pulled on the brakes mentally at the last minute and changed my mind.

I've got 20 days until my work Christmas meal. Thats 480 hours to lose the muffin top from my new Zara trousers that arrived yesterday. Hope I can do it!

I'm sure you will. Good for not caving.

Just had a sneaky weigh in, wearing very little clothing and already had a shake and it is 1pm and lost 3lbs since Wednesday... Another 2lbs for my stone on my weigh in Wednesday hopefully x

Back