Step 1 Sole Source Jade's Diary

Roll on Wednesday! U will do so well!

I'm just praying for a loss due to my mishap of a weekend!!!!

Roll on Wednesday! U will do so well!

I'm just praying for a loss due to my mishap of a weekend!!!!

You should still have a loss, it's still a big step down in calories x

Fingers crossed for your weigh in.

Thank you. Tomorrow at 9.45am. I use iPhone so will update as soon as I'm weighed... And measured :) x

Ill do the same!!
I cant remember if she measured me last week - i think she did.. hmmmm.. but il let you know!!!

I got measured and she gave me a card with my weight and measurements on too. One more sleep!! x

I am struggling today.......!!!! I think its where i didnt have much sleep last night.......
Hope your day is going ok!! x

Slept most of the day and only had 1 shake so far.feeling a bit crappy. Roll on tomoz x

Ahhh wish I could sleep all day!!!

Maybe tomorrow!!

Just about have last shake that I sent the OH to make. Serves him right he's munched all day and bought pizza in for him n the kids :( ok so the drunken Chinese I can forgive but I dunno how long I can be 'alright' with it for. Feel disrespected he says how proud of me he is then drinks half a bottle of milk n eats crisps or chocolate.. Think I'm going have a bath and go bed :( x

Ahh ur doing great Hun... Tell him he needs to stop eating things like that in front of u it's not fair!!

I only had 2 shakes today do U think it matters??

My CDC said make sure I have them all before I go to bed x

This week im going to try to have them all.. going to ask her for some bars today and then the rest made up of chocolate and mint choc shakes!!! I thjink my problem is where im not looking forward to the shakes i dont actually want to drink them so am not bothered if i dont have them!! SO if i have ones i like i will most probably drink them!!

Good luck today hun... il be back on here at lunch time so let me know how it goes and il let yo know how i got on! xx

En route now. Scared.... X

Well........x

9 lbs

7 1/2 inches

1 1/2 BMI points

LOST!!!!
X

OMG THATS BRILL!!!

YOU LOST 7.5 inches??????????????? WOW THATS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS NEWS..............!!

WELL DONE JADE!!!

What shakes did you go for mainly this week??? x

2 mint choc
2 choc
2 choc orange
2 butter scotch
2 toffee and walnut
2 banana
2 strawberry
2 vanilla
2 cuppachinno
2 fruits of the Forrest
And another 1 of 1 of them to make it up to 21
And 7 chicken and mushroom soups

Also bought a shaker cup they are great! £3.99

Thanks so much :) just sitting in a chippy cafe in town with OH. I'm just drinking a black coffee :) x

Congrats Jade, what an amazing first week you have had!!! Really motivates you for the next week doesnt it ?!

I didnt really like the butterscotch, toffee and forst fruit shakes. Mint choc is the best i think. Also, have you tried the porridges, i quite liked them :) x

Back